Chapter Nine

Hey guys, I know it has literally been like, eight months since my last chapter was published. I guess I just stopped writing this year. Alot has been going on, but anyway, you don't want to hear about that boring stuff. So anyway, I'm incredibly sorry for the extended delay, and I understand this isn't the longest of chapters, but I thought it was kind of cute and worked fairly well as a filler chapter. So, hopefully you'll enjoy it regardless. If you like it, don't forget to comment and vote, or fan me for more details about future uploads.

It's good to be back,

ChontelleLouise x

-------------------------------------------------------------

I collapsed on to my bed, finally having finished unpacking my bags. Today had definately been.... odd. Different, unusual, whatever you like to call it, that's what it was. Moving in with my English teacher and his parents, having some kind of a schoolgirl crush on him, almost kissing him holy shit! 

I sighed, pulling myself in to an upright position on my bed. Wow, I spend my entire life avoiding drama when it arises, and yet today alone could be a main plot-line for a freaking soap opera! 

I seriously need to keep things together. 

There was a sudden knock on the door, and I turned around to see Mrs Benson open the door and peer through.

"I see you've finished unpacking," she said, as she stood in the doorway, door now fully opened.

I nodded, smiling.

"I hope you'll be comfortable in this room while you're here," she smiled, "Anyway, I've just come to let you know that dinner will be ready around 7:30."

"Great, thanks," I smiled, "I'll see you in 15 minutes then."

Mrs Benson nodded in acknowledgement and turned away, closing the door behind her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I emerged from my new bedroom, I saw Gabriel leaving his room too. I hesitated for a second, hoping he wouldn't notice me. Of course, he did. His cocky smirk was back again, which actually made me feel a hell of a lot less nervous around him, despite earlier events. 

He turned, making his way over to me.

"Fancy seeing you here," he said jokingly, I rolled my eyes but decided to play along.

"Right back at you, sir. Seems like you're everywhere nowadays. What, are you stalking me?" I joked, as we made our way down the stairs and the hallway, towards the kitchen. Gabriel was right behind me,

"Actually, I think you'll find that this is my home, meaning you would be the one stalking me."

I paused, realising my mistake, "Shit, I didn't think about that."

He laughed, his laugh was so cute and contagious.