Pantsu Thief's

Note: What the heck?! >400 reads in just one f***ing day?! I'm in shock. Thank you all for the support and thanks for all the ideas you wrote, i'll probably do most of them.

---------------------------------------------

When I was in deep sleep, I heard the girls' voices, all in a bad mood. 

Apparently, Karuizawa's underwear is missing and we're discussing what might have happened.

We reach the conclusion that it was stolen in the middle of the night by the boys.

Kushida and others stay in the tent to confort a crying Karuizawa while we head out of the tent and call the boys out.

Shinohara: "Hey boys, will you gather up?"

She didn't even finish talking that everyone got up promptly and came outin rage.

Sudou: "What the hell... I'm so fucking tired."

An irritated Sudou came out from the tent looking at the others around him.

Hirata: "What's wrong?"

Shinohara: "Uhm Hirata-kun... Sorry but can you wake up all the boys here? It's serious."

Shinohara notified Hirata looking apologetic. Whether she was confused orangry, Shinohara's appearance was not the problem regardless.

Hirata: "Understood. I think they'll soon come out as I give them a shout."

Then, in a couple of minutes the boys came out of their tent rubbing their sleepy eyes. When they began looking us gathered outside the tent, the half-asleep boys sensed an alarming situation.

The girls' eyes that stared at the boys were all unusually scared.

I decided to separate from my tentmates to take an overall look at the faces of the boys looking for some reaction.

Hirata: "What's wrong, so early in the morning?"

Shinohara: "Sorry Hirata-kun. It's something that doesn't concern you, but... We've gathered here because there's something I have to check at any cost."

Shinohara gave everyone, except Hirata, a look of contempt and then she spoke.

Shinohara: "This morning, well... Karuizawa-san's underwear was missing. Do you know what that means?"

Hirata: "Eh...?! Underwear?!"

Even Hirata, who was always calm, appeared shaken and upset at the completely unexpected situation. 

Shinohara: "Now Karuizawa-san is inside the tent, crying. Kushida-san and others are comforting her but..."

Saying so, Shinohara looked to the girl's tent.

Miyamoto: "Eh? Eh?! What, why are you glaring at us knowing that the underwear is missing?"

Shinohara: "We decided that someone, in the middle of the night, went through the bag and stole it. The luggage had been put outside so if someone thought of stealing all of it, they could have done so after all."

The boys, still dominated by drowsiness, looked at each other simultaneously.

Ike: "No no no no no! Eh?! Eh?!"

Ike looked alternatively to the boys and girls in total panic.

Even if his reaction is suspicious, the others are not different, they simply are not expressing it as much as Ike.

A boy, looking at the situation, coughed out in a calm voice.

Random D-mate: "Come to think of it Ike, you yesterday... You went to the toilet quite late.You took a long time."

(skipping, same as light novel)

After discussing for a while, we decided to check the boy's bags, Hirata helped convincing them and now they're gathering after taking their bags out.

But there are two who still are in the tent. Ike and Yamauchi.

Yamauchi has a worried face and Ike is panicking while looking at his bag.

This is bad, like, really bad. In fact, I don't think Ike is the one who stole it, his reaction wasn't that different compared to the other boys. Actually, no boy was sweating hard, so I'm sure they didn't steal it.

But... by his reaction is evident he has the underwear. Someone tried to frame him?

If my classmates find the underwear with Ike, the class will disrupt and the trust in each other will be gone. I sigh. I'll have to handle this situation.

Kiyone: "Shinohara, I'm going to see what's taking them so long."

Shinohara: "Hm? Oh, yeah, thanks Ayanokouji-san."

SIlently I approach them.

Kiyone: "Ike."

Both tense up at hearing my voice.

Ike: "A-Ayanokouji-san, w-what's the m-matter?"

Kiyone: "Ike, hand it to me."

Yamauchi slowly goes away.

Ike: "I didn't steal it!"

Kiyone: "I know."

Ike: "Eh?"

Kiyone: "I know you didn't steal it, but if you do nothing, they'll find it with you. Hand it to me and I'll hide it."

Ike: "R-Really?"

Kiyone: "Yeah."

Ike hand me the underwear and goes with the rest of the boys. I walk towards Shinohara.

Shinohara: "What took them so long?"

Kiyone: "His bag was stuck with the tent."

Shinohara: "Oh, thank goodness."

Shinohara mutter and looks relieved for some reason.

We finish to inspect their bags and now Hirata is looking in their pockets. After that, we segregate.

I walk to Hirata to talk in private.

Kiyone: "Here."

Hirata looks surprised.

Hirata: "This is... Did you take them, Ayanokouji-san?"

Kiyone: "No, that's wrong."

Hirata: "Where did you find them?"

Kiyone: "Ike's bag. But I don't think he stole it."

When I mentioned his name, Hirata showed his brooding gesture for a moment.

Hirata: "Is that so? I think alike, I'm sure Ike-kun and Yamauchi-kun didn't take them. If it's a culprit in the first place I wonder if they couldn't put it in their own bag. I have a theory they hid it in another place."

'If Hirata-kun says so'

Hirata: "I can take care of the underwear, if you'd like."

Kiyone: "It'd be nice, it's not like I'm lacking underwear right now after all."

He looks stunned and giggles for a moment. Seems like my incredible jokes don't work on women but are efective in men. Good to know.

975 words
12/may/2021

By the way, i'm thinking on doing scenes not related at all with the light novel, for example, Valentine's Day

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!