Kiyone's Love Advice

Ichinose: "Ah! Ayanokouji-san, over here!" 

Ichinose eventually noticed and called out to me. I pretended as if I had just arrived as I raised my hand and joined up with her. 

Kiyone: "So, what should I do next?" 

Ichinose: "I intend to wrap this up as quickly as possible, so follow me."

I put on my shoes and followed Ichinose to the other side of the school. 

We eventually arrived behind the gymnasium. It seemed like an ideal place to make a confession. 

Ichinose: "Well..." 

After taking a moment to prepare herself, Ichinose turned around to face me. 

'There's no way... Ichinose, to me!? She's beautiful, but I don't think I'm interested on girls.'

Ichinose: "Confess-"

'S-Should I give her a try? One never knows until you try they say. And how did I stuttered on my thoughts? Now that I think about it, isn't sh-'

Ichinose: "I... I think someone's going to confess to me here!" 

Kiyone: "... Huh?"

'I should feel relieved, then why am I disappointed?'

Ichinose then showed me a letter. It was a sweet love letter sealed with a cute little heart sticker. Although it would be rude forme to look inside, I took the letter out as I was prompted to. It didn't seem like the letter was written by a boy at all. Instead, the handwriting on the inside was pretty and clean, no different from the envelope's appearance.

I then noticed what I had been feeling curious about ever since coming to this school. 

The meeting information written in the letter was Friday evening at four o'clock, behind the gymnasium. It was about thirty minutes away. 

Kiyone: "Then why am I here?"

Ichinose: "I... I don't know much about love. I don't know how to respond without hurting her feelings, and I don't know if I can stay close friends with her after this as well. So I want you to help me with some advice."

Kiyone: "I don't think I'm the girl you should be asking since I don't have any experience with confessions either."

Ichinose: "Eh?! Really?!"

She looks stunned.

Kiyone: "Yeah, I never was confessed nor vice versa."

Ichinose: "If you hadn't told me, I would've never believedit."

Kiyone: "What gave you the impression that I was experienced?"

Ichinose: "Well, you're so beautiful and act so calm and mature that I thought you were very experienced."

Kiyone: "Even though I still don't understand why me. I'm sure there's plenty of other people you could depend on in Class B."

Ichinose: "The person confessing to me... is in Class B."

I see, so that's how it is. I was somewhat able to understand why she asked for my wisdom.

Ichinose: "I was thinking on asking someone from your class to pretend to be my boyfriend. I did some research and found out that if the person being confessed to is already in a relationship, it will hurt the other person less..."

'It might be the case, but...'

Kiyone: "Ichinose, it may not be convincing for me to say this since I've never been confessed to before, but I think you're making a mistake. Trying to prevent somebody from having their feelings hurt is a fruitless effort. When refusing a confession, hurting the other person's feelings is unavoidable. Not to mention that if that excuse is built upon a lie, the other person would only be hurt more if they ever find out the truth."

Ichinose: "..."

Kiyone: "Confessing to someone isn't such an easy thing. Every day, you spend your time in endless worry, simulating the situation over and over again in your head. Yet, you still can't confess. Don't you think that these desperate feelings deserve a proper response?"

She look down.

Ichinose: "Even if you denied it, you really are a love expert."

'Uwah...'

Kiyone: "I just happened to read a lot of romance books. Anyway, it's up to you what to do, I already told you my advice. What will you do?"

She still looks down.

Ichinose: "I was being selfish. I didn't wanted to answer her confession and just run away. I wanted things to stay like they're now. But now I understand it. I have to respect her feelings answering with honesty."

She recovers her cheerful personality and look at my eyes.

Ichinose: "I'm going to go! Thank you Ayanokouji-sensei!"

*CRACK*

That honorific broke my composture.

'Everything. Except. That.'

771 words
12/may/2021

If Kiyotaka had the biggest ***** in the school year, and Kiyone has the biggest ******* in the school year. What'd be the nickname for Kiyone?

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!