Kushida's threat

Note: This was one of the most requested and I struggled a lot with how to make it, but thanks to your answers I was able to write it and I liked the result, so thanks!

By the way, are you interested in completely original scenes with Kiyone like "Valentine's Day"? If you are, I'll make more than planned. I'm already doing a second part for Valentine's Day and other one, but if you liked it, I may even do White Day.

Horikita forced me to invite the three idiots to her study group. I thought they'd refuse instantly, because, you know, they're idiots. But when I asked them they accepted without doubting, I wonder why.

I knew this study group wouldn't last, and with my social skills I wouldn't be able to make them stay, so I just brought an ambassador known as Kushida to this group. But it seems it wasn't enough.

The study group dissolved fast due to Horikita's mouth and Kushida ran away, so now I'm trying to catch her.

I can't care less about her feelings, but she's a good link between me and the class due to her cheerful behavior easy to hang out, so I don't want her to end up avoiding me.

She goes to the rooftop, is she going to meet with her boyfriend to talk about her feelings? Then maybe I shouldn't follow her...

... But I'm curious by nature.

Our distance is long and I'm hiding my presence, so she doesn't notice me.

She goes to the rooftop and then...

Kushida: "Ah~ so annoying."

Her voice was so low that I didn't think that it was Kushida's.

Kushida: "It's really annoying. It'd be fine if she just dies..."

She was grumbling to herself as if she was saying some kind of spell or curse.

Kushida: "I hate those kind of stuck-up girls that think they're cute. Why is she such a bitch? A girl like her can't possibly teach me how to study."

For a moment I thought she was talking about me, but now I know she's talking about Horikita. Why is it though?

Kushida: "Ah~ the worst. She's really the worst, the worst, the worst. Horikita is annoying, annoying, so annoying!"

I feel like the image of the most popular girl in class has been burned down. It was a figure that she didn't want seen by anyone else. My brain told me it was dangerous to stay here.

I'm shocked and I feel betrayed after being cheated by Kushida. Sadness is filling my body because I trusted her a lot and I feel my eyes teary...

I think that's what a normal person would thought.

A question arose. Regardless of the fact that she was hiding her true feelings, why did she agree to help me if she hates Horikita? I thought that she would know enough about Horikita's personality and character. She could've refused to help, leave the study group to Horikita, or have done countless other actions to take her hands off the issue.

Why would she force herself to participate in the study group? Did she want to get along with Horikita? Or did she want to get closer to someone participating?

None of those make sense. With that much stress, if there isn't a different reason as to why she participated, I can't explain it.

No... She might've showed signs of this from the very beginning.

I never thought much about it, but looking at the state she's in right now, I had a thought. By any chance, are Kushida and Horikita—

Anyway, I should get away from here. Kushida probably wouldn't want anyone else to see her like this. Hiding my presence, I tried to quickly leave.

*Thump*

In the school at dusk, the sound of kicking the door was louder than I thought. Unexpectedly loud. Kushida, also hearing the sound, immediately tensed up and stopped breathing. As if someone called out to her, Kushida turned around and spotted me.

Kushida: "... What are you... doing here?"

After a brief silence, Kushida asked in a cold voice.

Kiyone: "I lost my way. My bad, my bad. I'll leave now."

Kushida kept looking at me, seeing through my obvious lie. She had an intense gaze I'd never seen before.

Kushida: "Did you hear?"

Kiyone: "Will you believe me if I said I didn't?"

Kushida: "I see..."

Kushida briskly walked down the stairs. She put her left forearm against my neck and pushed me against the wall.

Her tone of voice and behavior wasn't the usual she use.

The Kushida now had a scary look that I couldn't help but compare to Horikita's.

Kushida: "What you heard just now... if you speak a word of it to anyone, you'll pay."

That's certainly a threat.

Kiyone: "And if I did?"

Kushida: "Then I'll destroy your school life with rumors... Like you being a slut with every boy you find. Or you doing suspicious things in the classroom when no one is there. A closet pervert worse than Ike-kun."

Someone is already threatening my relationship with peaceful life-chan and it's not been even two months. Am I speedrunning this?

Kiyone: "Those are false rumours, you know?"

Kushida: "They won't doubt me, because in their mind, I have no reason to lie to them. The angel of class is much more trustable than the slut loner."

Kiyone: "... I understand. I got it, so don't do that."

Kushida: "I'll really do it. Don't get full of yourself just for being pretty, because it will not help you with this."

We glare at each other in this silent place.

Kushida: "Don't forget" she warn me.

So her act is to learn secrets from people and be able to use them against themselves if they ever discover hers. She was one of the closest girls in class with me, but she never learnt anything about me, so her only option is to start fake rumours. She never got any secret that could be useful against me. My history is completely clean.

Her position isn't the best though. What she said wasn't a fact and she know it. People surely will keep that thought in their mind if those rumours spread, but I can show how I'm not with partially easy, but Kushida talked confidently trying to convince me that her words were true.

In an ideal society, I shouldn't have to prove my innocence, rather Kushida should have to prove my culpability. But the high school society flows with the rumours, specially when they come from a "trustable" source.

Even though, my position in class is more positive than negative, so the rumours wouldn't last long.

If I were other person, Kushida probably would be able to convince me. She used actual facts to guide her opinion. But that won't work with me.

Right now, I'm curious about who the real Kushida is. She will surely keep a closer eye on me from now on to make sure I don't do anything, so I'll take advantage of that to get to know her better.

I don't care if she fakes her personality or not, since what others do with their lifes has nothing to do with me. But my curiosity knows no bounds, so I'll play this little game with her in order to get to know her more.

To satisfy my curiosity, you'll be useful to me, Kushida.

1255 words
21/may/2021

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!