Manabu's KA-BE-DON

Note: To be honest, there are many cool scenes that won't change enough just for being Kiyone, so I decide to not write them because the changes would be minimum. For example, the first meeting between Manabu and Kiyone, it'd simply go in the same way.

Buuuuuuut, I really wanted to write interactions between them. I'm still not sure if go in a romantic way because TachibanaxManabu is pretty canon and I like both of them, so let's make Tachibana a bit jealous.

This scene is going to be a mix between the light novel and the anime.

-------------------------------------------------

Manabu: "Are you still here?"

Horikita's older brother and secretary Tachibana walked out of the student council room.  Secretary Tachibana locked the door.

Manabu: "What do you plan to do?"

Kiyone: "What do you mean?"

Manabu: "When you came here with Suzune, I thought you would reveal some kind of master plan."

Kiyone: "I'm not exactly Zhuge Liang or Kuroda Kanbei. I have no plans."

Manabu: "So, does it mean that when Suzune said Sudou was completely innocent, she was getting carried away?"

Kiyone: "Hyperbole, you mean? I don't think so."

Manabu: "I see."

Although he had left a bad impression on me during our first meeting, it was now easy for me to talk to him.

Manabu: "Sakura, was it?"

Horikita's brother turned to Sakura, who stifled her crying.

Airi: "Y-Yes..."

Manabu: "Eyewitness testimony and photographic evidence certainly carry a weight during the deliberation. However, please keep in mind that how much we value the evidence is up to how much we trust it's credibility. No matter what you do, the legitimacy of the evidence is reduced because you're a class D student. No matter how detailed your story is, we cannot accept it as one hundred percent true."

Basically, he's calling Sakura a liar.

Airi: "I... I only told the truth..."

Manabu: "If you can't prove it, then it's little more than nonsense."

Sakura hung her head in frustration, crying again.

Kiyone: "I believe her."

Manabu: "I see. In that case..."

With a fast move he try to smash my head against the wall, but I dodge it with ease. His hand end above my shoulder.

'So this is the famous kabedon. Knowledge acquired.'

We look at each others eyes. Sakura is startled by the impact and Tachibana went blank almost foaming.

The president get closer to me. Being this close I notice something, he's handsome.

Manabu: "So, can you prove it? Can you prove that she's not lying?"

Kiyone: "That doesn't depend on me. Your sister will prove it. If Sakura isn't lying, then she'll find a way to convince everyone."

Horikita's brother laughed softly and then smiled, as if that was impossible.

Kiyone: "By the way, if you're going to kiss me, do it already, then tension is killing me."

I tried to put emotion in my words, but it ended sounding monotonous.

I can't deny my curiosity about kisses, I read they carry strong emotions that are transmitted through drinking each others saliva... I'm still not sure how that works, but I trust on Internet-sensei, so if he's planning to do it, this is the moment.

Horikita's brother look at me dumbfounded, Sakura blushes and secretary Tachibana faints.

'Is this the first time someone who's not Sakura faints? Wait, it's not like I've ever saw Sakura faint, what am I talking about?'

The president breaks the kabedon and coughs.

Manabu: "Hm... Don't disappoint me, Ayanokouji-san."

He and a weak Tachibana leaves. Before crossing the corner, she send me a deadly glare.

'Wouldn't date with her brother the best way to take revenge from Horikita for make me work? I'll take that in consideration.'

That thought almost made me smile. Almost.

'No, now it's not the moment for this. I have to comfort Sakura. before anything else'

655 words
13/may/2021

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!