No one can peek at Kiyone, especially idiots.

Note: Homework homework homework expositions expositions = not uploads :(

----

IMPORTANT: I just published a new fic of cote oneshots. Check it out if you want! Link in the comment of this paragraph.

I'm walking next to Airi towards the women's locker room. Around me are Ichinose, Horikita, Kushida, Sudo, Ike and someone else. The three idiots asked me to invite a few of my friends to go to the pool. 

Usually I'd reject everything they want me to do, but I'm interested in hanging out in summer holiday/vacation with my too- friends.

I also invited Karuizawa. She said she'll come when the pool is about to close. I want her to enjoy the pool. Her scar doesn't allow her to do all the things she'd like to.

Me and Airi both decided to use rash guards instead of bikinis. We don't feel comfortable showing skin after all.

However, when I take off my top, I notice something. A feeling similar to that one I always had on the White Room and the same one I feel on the classroom, but I shouldn't be feeling this in a place like the locker room.

I am being observed.

I look around and notice that the only ones watching me are Airi and Ichinose, but their gazes aren't observing my every movement.

I close my eyes and let my instincts take it.

I start walking a bit and I stop in a locker, which is, um, locked. The observing feeling comes from here.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-san, what are you doing?"

Kiyone: "Something is off and I feel it from here."

Horikita: "Off feeling?"

With only Horikita as a witness, I place my hand in the locker and press the door forcefully until in vent. Horikita is amazed at my display of strength.

I could just punch it, but the sound would draw attention.

With the small door broken, I take it out of my way and see what's inside. As expected, there's a camera recording us.

Horikita: "What?!"

Her reaction is understable. Record naked girls without consent is a crime and it could ruin the life of said girl. Horikita can't believe it and I don't understand how someone would be as stupid as to risk their freedom to see naked bodies.

I take the camera.

Horikita: "Hand it to me, Ayanokouji-san. I'm going to bring it to the school so they can expel the criminals." I'd agree with it if my suspicion wasn't right.

Kiyone: "I don't think that's a good idea Horikita."

She looks dumbfounded at my refusal.

Horikita: "Are you defending them? Do you want to be seen?" she glares ar me.

Kiyone: "Cool your head and think of it for a moment. Which group is stupid enough to do something like this?"

Upon realization, she frowns. She's about to speak, but I decide to intervene.

Kiyone: "I'd gladly send them to jail, we're underaged so this'd be even worse for them, but we don't know what might happen to the class if someone is expelled out of an Special Exam."

Horikita starts to think about it.

Horikita: "Since when do you care for the class?"

Kiyone: "I don't. But I know it is your dream and I don't want to see my friend fail." lies lies lies readers think.

I'd beat them up if it wasn't for the deal with Chababoyaboobarashira-sensei, but she doesn't need to know that.

Horikita: "I-I see... thanks..." she mutters "Then, what are we going to do with it?" she points at the camera in my hand.

Kiyone: "This."

I use my grip to start to smash the camera like if it was clay. I take care of the SD card too. Horikita looks amazed.

Horikita: "I forgot to mention it before, but your grip strength is in another level."

Kiyone: "I don't think so. I used to do climbing, so maybe that's why I have a slightly above average grip strength."

She glares at my lie, but decides to not pry further. Sigh, how troublesome.

************

From that day on, Horikita started to avoid the three idiots. I convinced her to tag along with Sudo since his physical ability will be useful and he has a crush on her which can be exploted, but I did nothing for Ike and Yama... Yama... Which was his name again?

754 words
17/jun/2021

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!