Valentine's Day

Note: ... How and when did this fic got >1.4k in two days?! I started it on 11/may at 12hs and i'm writing this the 13/may at 19hs! Thank you so much for all the support!!!

Interesting Fact: Did you know that even though Kiyone is not Kiyobaka, she still is Hornykouji?

13/feb

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day so I decided to make chocolate. Haruka and Airi had the same idea, so we reunited in my room. They called the 'expert', but all my cooking knowledge comes from the internet.

Haruka: "So, Airi, who are you going to make chocolate for? Any secret crush you never told us about~?"

Airi: "N-No, I'm just going to make an obligation one for Keisei-kun and Akito-kun."

Haruka: "Yeah, me either, there aren't any good men in class after all. And how about you, Kiyopon? Who's your chocolate for?"

Kiyone: "Everyone."

Both of them look at me dumbfounded.

Airi: "W-What do you mean Kiyone-chan?"

Kiyone: "I want to make chocolate for everyone. Would you help me?"

'I want to experience the chocolate submission a lot. By Internet, it deliver feelings like embarrassment, blushes and joy, so doing it many times may teach me those emotions.'

Haruka: "Kiyopon, by everyone do you mean the 400 students in the school plus teachers and staff?"

Kiyone: "Hm? No. Actually, I have a list. One for 'people i don't like/care enough' and 'people i do like'."

I hand them the list of people.

Haruka: "Kiyopon, you really know a lot of people. Maybe you love someone from this list, but you're trying to hide it giving everyone chocolates~?"

Kiyone: "Who knows."

Haruka: "Oh! You didn't deny it! Right, Airi?"

Airi: "She didn't"

Haruka: "Who is him? I have to meet him and give him my approval to date you, you know?"

Her mother instincts activated again.

I sigh.

Kiyone: "Anyway, would you lend me a hand?"

Haruka: "Of course! Everything for the love life of Kiyopon."

Kiyone: "Then Haruka, could you take care of the 'don't like list'?"

Haruka: "May you trying to insinuate something."

Kiyone: "No, not at all."

'Her cooking is proper for them.'

Haruka: "You definitely were thinking something rude Kiyopon."

'What is this female power and why I don't have it?!'

Kiyone: "Haruka, are you the kind of mother who stops taking care of their children once they grown up?"

Haruka: "Hmph! Your words don't move my heart a little bit!"

Kiyone: "If you help me with this, I may even smile."

Haruka: "YOOSHH! THOSE CHOCOLATES WON'T MAKE THEMSELVES!"

A very excited Haruka starts with her work ignoring us.