Awful Rumours

H-Hey everyone... I'm sorr- HAH, AS IF I WERE TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPLOADING IN A LONG TIME!!!

Rather, don't you think you should be grateful for this? You arrogant beach!

Nah kidding, though I won't apologize for anything! I felt sudden inspiration after reading others and my own fic, so I got this! Without more to say, let's go for it!

------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, there have been some rumours about me being spread in the class and outside of it.

Right now I'm sitting in my chair, in the classroom 1-D, just looking at my bento as I eat it, as we're in our lunchbreak.

However, I can't eat at peace as I feel the constant stares and whispers of the people around me.

"Say Ayanokouji-san, is it true?"

I turn my head to where that voice asked me something, finding my neighbor, Horikita Suzune, as its owner.

"What do you mean?" I ask her back, to check if it might be related to what is happening in the class.

"If you... Nevermind. In case for it to be true, I must say I'm quite disgusted at you."

What in the world is she talking about?

I decide to continue eating my lunch ignoring that weird interaction when some people loudly enter the classroom.

It was none other than the three idiots, with Yamauchi in the middle and Ike and Sudo behind him.

The oddest thing was that Yamauchi wore a smug expression while the other two looked worried about him.

As they step in, Yamauchi looks at me, and his grin widens even more. He decides to approach me walking like a model, but looking pathetic.

The whole class is staring between him and me, can't they mind their own business?

And about said business, I don't even know what it is supposed to be.

As Yamauchi reaches where I'm sitted, he leans on where the window is supposed to be, without noticing it's open and almost falling from the building, but recovering quickly and looking smug once again.

"Heeeeeeey~ Kiyone-chan~" he greets 'seductively' leaning on my table this time, closing his face to mine.

...what?

"...Yo?"

"No need to stutter, my lovely Kiyone-chan~! I know my presence might be overwhelming for you, but please try to hold yourself back from jumping at my arms~!"

I didn't stutter all, and why in the world is he speaking to me like that?

Wait.

No way the rumours are something along those lines.

Just in case, I decided to ask him, to be sure.

"What are you talking about, Yamauchi?"

Doing a dramatic pose, he answers.

"Moooou, no need to hide it anymore Kiyone-chan~ We all know about it!"

Hide?

"About what?"

Looking at me with the creepiest grin he can do, he tells me.

"About your uncontrollable feelings towards me~" he winks.

"..."

"..."

"..."

W-What?

No, don't get mistaken, I didn't stutter in my own mind (somehow) because it was true, but rather because I couldn't believe such a crap came out of his mouth.

"What are you talking about, Yamauchi?"

Due to my flat answer without any emotion on it, his confidence drops for a moment.

"E-Eh? Well... The rumours said..."

So it is as so guessed.

"Ah, so that's why the class was looking at me. In any case, I don't hold any feeling towards you, neither good or bad."

At my answer, Yamauchi falls on his knees.

I see not too far away both Kei and Hirata sighing of relief.

In any case, I wonder, who created such a stupid rumour?

..................

In the same building, in a different class, not much far from Kiyone's, we can hear a cute 'ufufu'.

20/mar/22

Short? Perhaps, but it's an idea I got at 1am and I just wrote it. Good to see you again and heeeyooo to the new people!

Any other scene you're interested in? You can comment it!

Thanks for reading!