Kiyotaka?!

I did a cover for COTE's opening:

-----------------------------------------------

A girl and a boy, both just woke up in the same bed, and are right now staring at each other.

Any other person would be flustered in such a situation and yell at the other about what are they doing there, however, both of them aren't normal. (they're super edg-!)

Instead of doing a movement at the sudden person in their bed, they decided to analyze in silence the other.

"Well, this is quite the situation," he says, breaking the silence.

"I must agree." she sighs.

...that's all they say?!

"Who are you?" he asks the person lying next to him on the bed.

"I'm the one who should be asking that."

"I asked first, by the rules of the street, I ow- you must answer before I do."

"That's fair. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyone, and you?"

"... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

"..."

"..."

"Oh my."

"Oh my indeed."

"That explains why you're attractive."

"Isn't that pretty arrogant?"

"Is it arrogant if it's true?"

"Fair enough."

"..."

"..."

They continue staring at each other, not hypnotized, but analyzing.

The silence is quite silent, don't you think~?

"..."

"We should get ready for school."

"How can we explain this, though?"

"There's a chance that everyone else also got their opposite-sex version with them, it'd actually be quite strange to think we're the only ones which get to experience this unnatural event."

"However, especially because it's an unnatural event, it'd be even stranger if it happened on a large scale."

"In the end, we won't get any information if we don't get out of here."

"But in the case we're the only ones who experience this, it means one of us is out of place, and therefore, one of us is unknown to the others."

"I certainly hope we aren't. That way, we would be able to hide in the crowd easily."

"Which trustable contacts do you have?"

"Kei, Hiyori, Nanase, Ishizaki, Keisei, Hirata, Ichinose and Horikita. You?"

"Kei, Hiyori, Nanase, Ishizaki, Keisei, Hirata, Ichinose, Horikita, Albert, Akito, Sudou, Kamuro, Koenji, Satou, Matsushita, Mii-chan, Inogashira, Onodera, and Tsubaki"

"...Are you bragging your trustable source is larger than mine?"

"Who knows?" she says it in a monotone voice, but she's both happy and disappointed in beating him on that.

Kiyotaka is in a pretty similar situation, he feels happy at being defeated and disappointed that he doesn't have that many trustable people.

"I'd like to ask Sakayanagi, but she would try to mess with us."