15 | Astrid

Astrid

- Friday, 11:41pm -

The tall man I am facing is towering over me as I cower in the corner of the ring. Coen told me to try my best with this one. And I am. But he is strong and fast. Not as fast as I am though. He grabs me by the next and holds me in the air. He squeezes my neck tight, I can't breath.

But just as I'm about to pass out the doors open violently, I don't look at my opponent. I take the opportunity to swing my legs over his arm and force him down onto the ground and put my arms around his neck tight and he passes out in seconds. The bell rings signaling my victory.

The ref takes my arm and holds it up. My head hangs in exhaustion. The fight lasted almost three hours. Almost three hours of fighting. Rowan better be satisfied. I look to him and he nods his head in approval. Cheers fill the room and that is when I look at the men at the door. It's Damon. What's he doing here? Did he find my car? He isn't looking my way thankfully. His eyes are fixed on Rowan.

I turn and Coen puts his hand on the small of my back and rushes me out of the ring and into my locker room. I collapse onto the floor. My phone pings in my locker. "Check it for me." I say to Coen.

"It's Rowan. He says 'good. You are free to go home for the night.'" Coen says.

"Reply with okay." I say breathing heavy.

Relief washes over me. Before he can change his mind, Coen helps me pack my stuff and I just put clothes over these ones. I cover my face and Coen walks me to my car.

We get to my car. "Are you going to be okay?" He asks me.

"I'll be fine. Call me if you need anything." I say as I buckle my seat belt.

"You too." He responds. "Sleep well." He says steppin my back from my car.

"Yup. Bye Coen." I say before rolling up my window. I back out and drive back to the camp. I drive slow and about an hour and fifteen minutes later I'm laying in my bed and I fall right asleep.