16 | Damon

Damon

"So what do I owe for pleasure?' Rowan asks as he lights a cigar.

I cringe as he smokes it. "I'm here to discuss your business." I say.

"You want to invest?" He asks with a grin.

"Far from." I answer.

"So then," He learns forward on his desk. "Why are you here?" He says.

"You need to shut the fighting down." I say coldly.

"Shut it down? Well that's not happening." He chuckles.

"You should shut it down. So we don't have to for you." I threaten.

"Mhmm. Maybe we can make a deal." He says as he smokes his cigar.

"What are you proposing?" I ask.

"Would you like a drink before we discuss?" Rowan asks.

"What is your deal proposal?" I demand.

"Getting right to it, I see. How about you fight up against my best fighter and if you win,

we will stop. But if my person wins, I continue however I want." Rowan states.

"I'm not fighting your best fighter. I'll fight you." I argue.

He pauses to think for a second before answering. "You have a deal." He says putting his hand out for me to shake. I hesitate before I shake it.

"We have a deal." I say.

"One week from today. The fight will be at ten o'clock on the dot." Rowan says with a grin on his face. He continues to smoke.

"I'll be there." I respond before walking out of his office and out of the building. My boys are behind me as we ride down the road. I finally have my opportunity to kill this arrogant, cruel man.

When we get to our Crip warehouse I call a meeting. All the boys file in and I wait until they are quiet for me to start the meeting. "Alright fellas. We are all tired and want to go home, so I'm going to make this quick." I apuse and look at my army. "One week from today I will be in the ring with Rowan Davice, to take him and his operation down. We will all be there except the few which I will assign later. I want a group at each exit. We will have another meeting in a couple days to go over the plan." I explain. "Now, go home, and I'll see you tomorrow." Then they all hoot and holler in celebration and soon everyone is out.

About half an hour later I'm back home and right into bed. Tomorrow I will train.