24 | Astrid

Astrid

This fight has lasted just about an hour. This round itself has been almost half an hour. I need to finish this quickly. I'm getting so tired. I'm barely standing. I just want to stop. Something in me cried out for him when I was crushing his neck. I stopped and stood up. Why did I stop? Why did I get the urge to cry?

Ugh! This guy is so frustrating! He is making me so confused and angry. I push Damon to the ropes and knee his stomach until the ref calls me off. Dirty move, I know. Then I take his neck and throw him into the center of the ring. I kick his back and the guilt from crushing his neck comes back. I back up to a corner and wait for him to come to his feet.

We stare at each other for a while. I look him up and down. My eyes fis on his tribal tattoo on his left arm that connects to a large back tribal tattoo. Then on his right forearm there is the Crip tattoo of a motorcycle with a rose as the front wheel. The more I look at it the more feminine it looks. It's still beautiful, the rose must mean something. His chest rises and falls and his skin tightens over his muscles.

I hate to admit how handsome he is. God, Astrid! Get yourself together!

I need to win this fight, and to do that, I need to beat him. Hurt him. But it'll all be worth it. I need to conquer over all and be the victor.

Then, it's like we are reading each other's minds. We both run forward at each other and pull our fists back and connect with his temple as he connects with my eye socket. Then everything goes black.