Take Me to Tokyo🏐

THE COSMOS HAD ALIGNED.

The stars were shimmering, the birds were singing in harmony.  

Heaven's gates were wide open and spilling their enchanting light all over one certain person.

Tsukishima was rushing to the bathroom with a nosebleed,  Narita had literally fainted, and Sugawara grinned proudly as he stood next Daichi, someone he'd been hanging around a lot recently.

Nishinoya was a man lost in the desert, and Shiro was the oasis, and he made a sort of whimpering death sound the minute his eyes laid on his kouhai.

Why?

Because Takumi Shiro was wearing those sinful volleyball shorts.

Sure, everyone else was wearing them too. After all, they all were in uniform for the Tokyo training camp.

But something about seeing those thighs, muscled and toned, contrasting against the spandex of the volleyball shorts, made their heads spin. 

"You sure you're gonna be okay with... y'know?" Daichi gestured to his prosthetic, exposed to the air for all to see, glinting in the summer sun.

"Y-Yeah.  I only care a-about what you t-think, and s-since y-you're s-still w-wanting m-me around, I c-can be b-brave for you b-because you were... you were brave for m-me." Shiro stuttered out, cheeks puffing up adorably.

Daichi bit his lip, and opened his arms. "C'mere Shiro. You'll always be welcome, no matter what."

Shiro smiled and jumped into the captain's arms, laughing as Daichi's breath got knocked out of him. 

Tanaka whined. "Rude! I wanna hug his thighs too!"

"You want to hug what now?" Suga's dangerous voice echoed, and the second years yelped as he popped up behind them, eyes glittering with his mama- bird- omnipotence- superpowers.

"M-MERCY!"

Tsukishima returned, and Yamaguchi flitted over to him. Takeda was scurrying behind him, popping into the gym with a clipboard in his hands.

"Alright, everyone, load up on the bus! It's time to go!"

Shiro pulled away from Daichi,  sending Suga a soft smile , tilting his head. "Where's Tobio and S-Shoyo?"

Tsukki snorted as he pushed past them. "Those idiots are in remedial classes."

"T-They're not gonna be here?" Shiro turned back to the remainder of the team, confused.

"My sister's bringing them later." Tanaka grinned, a potato lump on his head where Sugawara had bonked him.

Shiro nodded and grabbed his duffel bag, gently making sure that the sleeping duckling in his jacket pocket was still sleeping. Daichi noticed, and crouched down, peering into his pocket.

"Aww, babey Mikio's coming too?" 

"Yeah. As m-much as Toshi-senpai w-wanted to take care of him, I don't exactly t-trust Satori-san with something as f-fragile as a ducky." Shiro patted his left thigh out of sheer habit, humming softly as he turned around and skipped out the gym.