Little Lovesick Boys🏐

warning:  innuendo. noya screaming. me realizing that i dont write a lot of volleyball-game content and not giving a sht because shiro kills it everytime. jumpy's writing quality just doing dOWNHILL cause im lazy. unedited. sorry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

[That was definitely not Jumpy.]

That was Suga's inner monologue, constituting of only one word.

A scream.

He had that stupid dream again. The one that made his heart go wild and his body heat up and his mind dive straight into the gutter.  The dream where that guy would be above him in the dark, voice scratchy and sultry, face hidden in shadow as the sea crashed in the distance.

And Suga usually woke up just as that guy would kiss his neck, so he never got a full view of that godforsaken face. 

Until tonight.

Until fucking tonight, when the guy had tilted his head into a square of moonlight, illuminating his features for the first time.

Suga had choked on air, both in the dream and in real life, because that person was not who he was expecting.

To shamefully admit, he was expecting him to be some model, a bodybuilder, or some other eye-candy lookalike of Shiro.

But to see those warm brown eyes he'd known since childhood? Staring so darkly down at him? So sinfully?

Everything he had ever repressed suddenly rose back up to the surface, and he wanted those murmuring lips on his-

Suga shrieked and woke himself up, causing  Asahi -the boy next to him- to jolt awake and scream as well. Asahi panicked and started to  instinctively scramble out of the way, slipping and accidentally smashing his elbow into the person next to him .

Three seconds of dead silence.

Then a high pitched scream.

"oUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~"

Turns out that poor boy, that Asahi accidentally drove his elbow into, with all of his 123 lbs. of  body weight into, was Nishinoya Yuu.

And turns out, that elbow drove into a very specific region of the short libero.

A very painful  region of the libero.

 One related to reproductive qualities of a human.

 Long story short, Nishinoya Yuu's nether regions were officially crushed by a 6'7 high school third year volleyball ace in the middle of the night.

"ASAHI... MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK-"

"GOMEN! GOMEN! AHH, GOMEN! I'M SO SORRY!"