3: Rescue

nothing too graphic or detailed, but warning of abuse & sexual assault.

Y/n POV

Naoya hovered over me, his arms caging me in. His eyes fixated on mine, a smile curling up on his lips.

He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my neck before whispering to me, "Come on dear, I'm allowing you to speak. Don't get shy now."

"You have so many women eager to please you. Why even bother with me?"

This is what he always did. Almost every night. Abusing me in more ways than one, and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

I just never understood... Why me? I was sold to him, but I thought I'd end up just serving him food and cleaning up around the compound like every other woman here.

But that's not at all how it happened. As soon as I arrived, this fixation began. His obsession with me somehow increasing with each passing day, no matter how hard I pushed or fought back.

And when the sun fell, he always had me chained up in his room. It was when he was the kindest. The gentlest. It made me sick. It only fueled my desire to beat him. Furthered my fantasies of someday killing him.

It made it impossible to hold back. So just like today, I often lashed out.

Her face was etched into my mind, that girl who told me to fight back. The one who told me she'd come for me. Why did she care? Did she mean it?

I could tell they were sorcerers by their uniforms, and I wanted them to see my strength. Then, maybe, they would see my worth. I just hoped it worked.

Naoya pushed the hair out of my face, lightly tracing his fingers up my arms that were still tied up behind my head.

"Those other women bore me, but you—You're everything. And those eyes..." he trailed off as he continued to gaze into me.

"I've never seen a passion as unbridled as yours."

"You're confusing passion with hatred," I hissed back, my blood boiling over with rage.

The audacity of this man. The man who stole everything from me. My smile. My innocence. My will to live.

The man who wouldn't be able to come anywhere near me if it weren't for his controlling seals and these damn chains.

He chuckled at my response, moving his mouth down to my neck and collarbones, "You're only adding to my desire, dear."

Warm tears teased my eyes as he ignored me and continued to kiss me. Laying there exposed with only the laced black bra and underwear set he always made me wear, I wanted nothing more than to break down.

But I never would. I would never show him an ounce of weakness. I refused to give him the satisfaction.

"If you would just learn to behave yourself, I could make you the happiest woman in the world."

His voice was so desperate as he spoke. Frenzied even, as if he were begging me to be his. This wasn't the first time though. I knew the effect I had on him. It was the only reason I wasn't dead yet.

But he's delusional, and I wished for death daily.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek, feeling the blood slowly run down to my tastebuds. His kiss became rougher, leaving marks until he was stopped by the outline of my bra.

He looked up at me, his hands pinned against my sides, "You're so beautiful."

"You think the bruises and scars you leave behind are beautiful?"