Chapter 65

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hi Magic I'm Dr. Owens I'll be your operating doctor today. How are you feeling?

I'm well, thank you! Now is this a long process?

Well it's an hour and a half long surgery.....after a while we'll get you prepped for the spinal tap that'll numb you from the waist down than well put you under for the anesthesia and after 20 minutes or so well start the surgery.

Okay.! Thank you.

No problem if you have any questions my name is Dr Owens, your on call nurse is Tina here. Okay.?!

Yes thanks.! I smiled picking up my ringing phone.

Can I get you anything Mrs Jackson?

No thank you.! I smiled before taking my attention away from her. "Hey baby.!" I smiled at miracle as she was calling me through FaceTime.

Hi mommy, you okay?

Yeah.! Baby how are you?

I'm okay I miss you.! Can we come up there to see you?

You guys can come tomorrow! My surgery is in the morning so by the time you get up and dress Majesty can bring you guys.

Okay, you need anything? Is the baby okay?

The baby is fine.! And no baby I'm okay! What are you doing?

Nothing bored. I was playing my PS4 but I got tired of playing it.

Did you finish your homework?

Yes like an hour ago......what about TJ? Did he finish his?

Yeah he's right here, TJ say hi to my mom.! She said happily!

Hi Aunty Magic.! He smiled happy.

Hey hunny how are you?

I'm good, how are you?

I'm hanging in there. You guys staying out of trouble?

Of course.! He said with a laugh. He was so polite and such a cutie.

Okay guys I'm going to try to get some sleep, so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

Okay mommy love you.!

Love y'all too and don't stay but all night in the bed no later than 10:00 Majesty's watching you,!

Yes ma'am bye.! I blew a kiss at my daughter before she hung up. I was kinda relieved now that I talked to her. In some sense my babies just gave me comfort. I was so nervous about going through this surgery. And Martavion wasn't here and I haven't talked to him in so long it was stressing me out. But my kids was fighters since the moment they was conceived. I get the most strongest babies. If Majesty could handle so much stress than I know this one could handle a little surgery.

NEXT MORNING.....

My night here was extremely rough I wasn't comfortable I couldn't sleep and every time I tried I felt like someone was watching me, but the good thing is my surgery was scheduled for 7am. So I was prepared for surgery at 5 and they started at 6:50.

I woke up in the recovery room. I was hooked up to so many monitors, I still was drowsy but I was starting to wake up a bit. I could hear my babies heart beat on the monitors behind me. It was nice and strong! That's all I cared about.
I stopped trying to fight my sleep and fell back to sleep.

Mommy.! Ma.! I heard a voice being called out to me. When I woke up Miracle was sitting on the edge of my bed. "Ma you okay.?!" Miracle asked confused.

I'm fine baby....I said adjusting myself as I stood up.

You sure? Cause that lady was all over you when I walked in.!

What lady? I questioned looking around the room.

The one with the black curly hair.....she was standing over you and rubbing your stomach.....

Was she a nurse?

No she had on jeans and a pink shirt she was brownskin with curly hair. She had eyes like daddies. She smiled at me when I came in, she put something under your pillow and than she just walked out.

Where's Majesty?

Downstairs parking the car.

Go get a nurse for me. I said sitting all the way up. I waited for Miracle to leave the room and felt under my pillow. It was a crunched up note that read "I'm going to kill you.! XOXO" I sat completely up ignoring the pain I was in. I felt extremely uncomfortable again like I did last night.

Yes Mrs Jackson.?! A nurse said coming into the room.

Can you check the visitors log today for me I need to know who came in here today.!

You didn't have any visitors today. Your daughters are the only ones that's on your log and I know that because your log was empty when they just signed in.

No that can't be possible. My daughter just said someone was standing over me rubbing my stomach while I was sleep when she came in.

I didn't see anyone come in here Mrs Jackson, are you sure?

I'm positive....

My daughter wouldn't lie about something like that. I need y'all to check yall cameras.

We can't do that.! We don't have any on this hallway.....plus that's up to the director of the hospital. What's this about?

Someone was in here patiently trying to harm me or my baby.!

I can make some calls...

Miracle give me your phone.! She gave me her phone and my fingers couldn't dial fast enough.

Mommy what's this about? Miracle asked scared.

Nothing baby come here.! I said pulling her closer she looked terrified.

Hey princess.! Malike answered.

It's me....

How was the surgery sis?

Malike listen to me very closely.!

What's up.? You good?!

Get me security in this hospital right now, and get up here now.! I said slow and sternly before hanging up.

My emotions was all over the place right now and I was scared to death. My blood pressure was rising and heart was beating fast.