Chapter 77

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat in my office just staring at my laptop screen. I had so much shit on my mind, I felt like I couldn't function right. I haven't been home in almost two days. Magic haven't even bothered to call me and I haven't called her. I was hurt that she was hurt and I know I shouldn't of stormed out on her the way I did but shit I couldn't take the blame no more for Shit I had no control over. This is not how I wanted to come home after doing that stressful ass job.

Hey:! A soft woman's voice said making me look up quick. She looked very familiar. She was beautiful I had to admit. She wore her hair in a short middle cut bob. Her make up was done to perfection. Her body was curvy in all the right places. Her tight skirt hugged her ass perfect.

Can I help you? I asked standing to my feet.

I know I look a little different but I was told I would be able to find you here. She said with a little giggle.

You do look familiar but what are you looking for me for?!

To see if I could take an old friend out to dinner.! She smiled shyly. The more she talked the more I was able to remember who she was.

As flattering as that is I don't think....

Magic would like that, I get it.! She smiled giggling cutting me off.

It's nothing wrong with a friendly dinner.! I laughed coming around the front of my desk.

Really.?! She asked excitedly.

What day and time are you thinking?

Whenever your free I see you up here doing ya thing Mr boss man.!

I'm free tonight actually. Where are you staying at?

The four seasons downtown....

Perfect I'll pick you up at 7!

I'd like that....

It's nice seeing you Ragain.! I smiled just before she walked away.