Chapter 86

LEGEND P.O.V.

I haven't been to school in a really long time. I was failing my classes bad and Majesty was threatening to break up with me if I didn't agree to get my grades back up. The Jackson's assured me that I was safe to roam the world again and that Mr Jackson took care of everything....it's more to the story than any of them know. I didn't believe that I was safe.

I closed my locker and my boys came over to me. "Y'all seen the new girl.?!" Isac asked slapping me up.

Who?! Austin asked. I wasn't interested in seeing somebody new. The old me would of been happy to jump at the opportunity to get some new pussy.

Her name like India or something! Austin said licking his lips as he pointed to her. "That's her right there.!" I looked up and looked his way. Me and India caught eye contact with each other and she smiled but it faded away quickly.

You see me and India had history with each other. Her grandparents use to live next door to me when we was growing up and she would spend every summer down here at her grandparents. Me and India had crushes on each other which led us to losing our virginity to each other. We was always sneaking off together and getting into trouble.

But........ after her dad died her mom moved them to Alaska and I never heard or seen her again.

Hi baby! Majesty smiled stepping in my face making me jump back a little taking my attention off of India.

What's up baby?! I asked as I kissed her.
I could see India watching with a sad face out the corner of my eye.

You ready to go to lunch?

Yeah I'll meet you at the car I just gotta wait on a few things. Can you give me 10 minutes?! D on his way over here now.

Okay, I'll be at your car. She said with a smile before walking off. Majesty turned into the best girlfriend and I wouldn't dare do anything to fuck that up.
I leaned against my locked pulling my phone out. I hope this nigga D hurried up.

I see you can't speak! India said walking over to me. I looked over at her and nodded my head. "That's it.?!" She questioned folding her arms.

What's up Indi? I asked rubbing my chin hairs and licking my lips.

Why you so hostile? I see you got a girl. I just came over here to say what's up! Ain't seen you in years, how are you?!

I'm good, how you?

I'm okay. My mom passed so I'm back here with my grams.

Damn sorry to hear that. How long you been back?

Just a few weeks. It seems like everything and everyone so different around here now. Bug I see you still look like the same getting money gangsta ass nigga you use to be.! She said with laughter.

Baby girl you know that's gone be me to the day I die! I laughed a bit.

That's a fact.! But I gotta go ima see you around though ima holla at you.! I said giving her a slight hug. I met D as he was a few inches away from me. We exchanged book bags and I walked out the school. Majesty was talking to Harmony and her other two friends. "What up yall.?!" I said giving them the peace signs as I got in the car. She said her quick we'll be back and jumped in the car.

Sooo who was that girl you was talking to?. Majesty asked quickly.