36. Click It

Skylar

"Stop laughing!!" Victoria whined and smacked her brother with a pillow again. But Victor won't stop laughing and the whole house can hear it. I tried not to laugh for Victoria's sake. I wouldn't have found anything funny if Victor had not started making things worse by pointing out the situation every two minutes.

"You are in love with our Aunt's brother!" Victor laughed again, this time holding his stomach and rolling on the bed, "Please, take me when you tell pappa and mom" 

I coughed and adjusted my face, "Stop it already" I said seriously but when Delan also burst out laughing, I couldn't help it.

"You guys are impossible! I'm alone in this world. I have no one!" She sobbed and whined louder when Victor began laughing even more loudly.

Right then, Alex stepped into the room announcing that Dylan wants to take a family picture. He frowned when he saw Victoria crying and everyone else was laughing.

"What is happening?" 

"Al, they are teasing me!" Victoria went and hugged him. Alex did get surprised by the sudden affection but he did not complain.

"Ask her why" Delan said and i shushed him. She is already crying and these men...were behaving like boys.

"Because I like Stephen!" Victoria said and glared at us, still holding Alex, "They are making fun of me because I like him more than anyone else"

Alex frowned and said, "Why are you making fun of that? Didn't we all know this already? It was obvious!"

Delan cleared his throat, "In other words...Victoria is head over heels for her Aunt's brother who is...umm...how many years older than her?"

"Just 6" Victoria said innocently and batted her eyelashes at Alex.

Then she buried her head back in his chest.

"Oh" Alex said and took a deep breath. 1...2...3...he began laughing!

Victoria pushed him off, "I will never talk to you ever! I'm finding Noah!!"

The door opened again and Noah stepped in, "Guys! Do you realize that Victoria is in love with our Uncle!? hahaha! Imagine-" He stopped dead when he noticed Victoria.

"Kill me already" She muttered and left the room. Everyone began laughing. 

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Go get her!" I nudged Alex. Sandy refused to come down for the family picture and Alex did his share of persuading. But I personally feel that he can do better. The fact that Sandy said some really derogatory things didn't help matters. She didn't call him names - it was nicely parcelled for the rest of us, including me. She hates everybody now and I have no idea why.

"Maybe she is jealous" offered Delan.

"I've had enough. I'll talk to her when she finally sees sense" Alex said firmly.

"You have to help her see sense, bro" Delan said and rubbed his back.

He was not admitting it but Alex was feeling very bad about Sandy's behavior. He feels attacked when she starts behaving like every choice he made so far is a mistake. After all, she has always been his support. I'm not the one who made these wise remarks. It was Dexter. I had a very short chat with him before Stephen stepped down in his perfect lilac shirt and black jeans. He looked splendid, his semi-blonde hair is ungelled today and the shirt didn't cover him entirely. The sleeves bordered his strong arms and his eyes twinkled with joy. He looked younger than ever and I don't see why everyone's teasing Victoria. She made the right choice. I wish he'd see her as his match too.