Chapter 21

We were all standing outside of the club. By that I mean Dan, me and Andrew.

Yes, Andrew was here.

At first I couldn't believe my eyes. How did he find us here?

"Dad I can explain" Dan started but stopped himself realizing that he can't really explain. Andrew however didn't mind it.

"Yes, I'm thrilled to find out what you have to say" Andrew agreed with dry voice "However I'm afraid we need to move this conversation somewhere else, follow me"  he lead us to his shiny black vehicle.

"What about my car?" Dan asked, I don't know where he got the bravery from.

"That's the last thing you should worry about, you won't see it in awhile" Andrew chastised him and Dan lowered his head defeated.

"How did you know we are here?" Finally, I found my voice and I instantly regretted it as Andrew's cold gaze shifted towards me.

"There's a tracker in your phone"

"Why?" I asked feeling uneasy with that information.

"Start explaining why are you here" Andrew said ignoring my question.

"When we were driving to Connor's place he called to let me know the location of the party changed. I wanted to drive Ellie back home and go alone but she insisted"

"So you decided to take her to the place you knowing neither of you should be?"'

"I'm sorry dad"

"I'm disappointed in both of you"

I don't know why those words bring so much pain to my chest. Why should I care if he's disappointed in me or not?

"There's something you should know" I said timidly.

"Yes?"

"Someone at the club asked me to tell you that Michael sends his regards I don't know what he meant"

That made Andrew stop and close the car door he just opened.

"What?" Dan snapped. "Who's Michael? Is it the guy who bothered you?"

"Someone what?" Andrew asked sharply.

"No it's not the same one" I responded to Dan.

„Both of you start talking" Andrew said trying to establish what are we referring to.

So we did. All at once. Andrew stopped us with hand gesture and told me speak first. I told him about my encounter with a stranger then about the misunderstanding involving red-haired man and about creepy stranger. Then Dan told his side of the story as well and Andrew listening to everything in silence with cold, calculating glare.

"Wait here, don't move" he finally said and started walking towards the entrance of the club.

As we waited for Andrew to come back we saw Marco again, this time he kicked from the club the red-haired man, threw him away like a bag of trash. The poor man was covered in his own blood my heart hurt at this sight. I felt partly responsible for this mess.

I wanted to go to him and help but Dan stopped me and held me in place

"The hell do you think you're going? Dad said don't move so we don't move"

"It hurts" I whined and Dan loosened his grip on my arm but he was still holding me tightly rough that I had no chance to get away. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to draw attention to myself after all he got beaten up just because he was trying to help me.