Evil Bryan x Evil Inpu pt 2 (the maid dress)

( just a note this is gonna take place BEFORE Bryan gets pregnant and tells Inpu)

Inpu's POV:

For a few days I've been researching up on this thing called "anime" to be honest It seems interesting because of the how the action moves. But it's in a different launguage sometimes. Basically this "anime" is the one of the most popular things here. It has manga, movies, series, figurines, posters and more. It seemed fascinating. I'd assume Bryan knows about some of this stuff, because he likes this character known as "Sailor Moon" I think?

But then something catches my eye, it was a cat cafe? I don't know why I would be so interested in something that had to do with cats! I hate them. But then I saw the maids. In that maid dress...

I started to blush. I started to imagine how Bryan could look in such a thing.. he would look so hot. I started to blush a lot more. After a while I wanted him to be in a maid dress. Maybe including some cat ears and tail? Why not?

Inpu: GUARDS!

Guard 1: Yes your grace?

Inpu: Go to earth and find a maid dress! Especially looking something like this...

Guards: yes my lord we'll start going right away.

After about 1 hour later...
The guards come back and get ordered to place the maid dress on the bed.

Bryan's POV:

That relaxing shower was exactly what the doctor ordered. I put on my red robe and got out of the bathroom. I saw a clothing bag on the bed. "Try these on whenever you like dear❤️" signed Inpu. I sighed falling in love. I wonder what he gotten me.I opened the bag and saw...... a maid dress??/

It came with some fishnet stockings, some heels, and a cat collar with a bell. Suddenly I knew why he gotten me it. I took the clothes and went back into to the bathroom to change.

Once I finished I looked at myself in the mirror I absolutely loved this! I got my phone and took a selfie in the mirror.

Btw the arts mine!

Btw the arts mine!

It looked so cute and comfy! When I was done withe the selfies I posted them on my Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. I was popular in all social media. After 5 minutes from posting it it already had 10,000 likes and comments. And also 600 new followers. They all kept saying I looked sexy and cute and I love your outfit! I smiled and chuckled. Then I wanted to think how Inpu would react he did buy me this outfit after all~

I grinned and put on my heels, and headed to Inpu's office. Once I got there his back was turned on me, he was probably reading or working. It looks like it's time for his little break~

I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

Inpu: Hello dear~

Bryan: hey babe~ love the outfit you bought for me.

Inpu: oh?~

He turned around and started to stare at me from head to toe. He was getting all red and pink. I smirked and got on his lap with my legs around his waist. He held me by my bottom waist and started to still stare at how I looked. I put my hands on his shoulders. Then we started to make out. Our tongues trying to win dominance over each other. I let him win because there was no chance of me winning anyway. We parted for air.

I felt his hands trailing from my knee to my thigh he was enjoying the view. I sighed graciously and then I moved my leg up a bit putting my foot on the chair almost near Inpu. The good thing was I already took off my heels to be more comfy.

Inpu: Look at you~ all hot and sexy to my eyes. So beautiful!

Bryan: Thank you love. I do find this outfit quite attracting~

Inpu's POV:

I smirked at him and kissed his neck seductively. He was so hot just letting me do anything to him. I put my hand under his skirt to his underwear. I felt him gasp like he was sensitive there. I smirked and looked at him. He looked at me back with pleading eyes. I kissed and sucked on his neck more until I find his sweet spot. Once I found it I started to suck, kiss and bite it harshly making a bit of blood spill.

He tried hard not to make any sounds but it was hard. Finally I stopped he gave me an annoyed look.

Inpu: how about tonight we have a bit of fun?~

Bryan: You know what I'm gonna answer ~

I smirked and chuckled he had a lot of bite marks on his neck. I was about to go back to work until Bryan started to rock himself against my chest and waist area. He must be really needy then. I blushed madly when he started to lower his undies a little. But instead he got up and kissed me. He walked out of my office with a wink.

I blushed madly but smirked if that was how he wanted to play, fine.

(I'm sorry this was kinda bad but this was requested by @XxNightmare_UwUxX go check them out and their rp books!)
(Btw I'm gonna be working on another chapter so after that chapter Pt 3 where Bryan tells Inpu about their soon to be child will be coming out soon!)