Unhealthy Love (River x Bryan part 2)

No one's POV:
The ropes were terribly tight, the gag in his mouth made him drool a little. Bryan never felt so scared and calm at the same time. Behind his dark feelings that swarmed around him though.....was a little happiness. Bryan didn't now why but, he felt honored or happy that River, the one known as the killer of the senior students was doing so much pain and damage that was all for him.....

Of course Bryan never told anyone that his feelings for River was growing bit by bit ever since he met him, they would think he and River were never meant for one another. Of course what Bryan felt wasn't love. It was an unhealthy love. Why did he feel like this..??

River's POV:

Look at him. He's so calm and exquisite. He's more beautiful and loving in person. My heart heated faster within each minute. I almost felt myself drooling for a minute. I finally had him. My Bryan. Of course he was unconscious right now, but he looked so peaceful sleeping.

???: are you done gazing at him like he's some freaking sunset?

I growled of annoyance.

River: oh shut up.

???: Oh please, remember  I"M the reason you have your precious Bryan in the first place. I could easily kill him in an instant you know.

River: Ughh, you little-  you know what there's no point in arguing with you. Your impossible.

???: I'm going to take that as a compliment.

I groaned of annoyance at him. Maybe. I shouldn't have summoned this stupid demon.

A few hours later......

Bryan's POV:

My head hurts. The gag in my mouth made me drool, which felt uncomfortable. All I saw was a faint dark purple, which was most likely a blindfold over my eyes. I felt tightened ropes around my waist and legs to a chair. Sweat dripped down my quivering neck. Where am I ?? swarms of questions flew around my head. The last thing I ever remembered, was.....

River...

I suddenly realized, that I wasn't in the school anymore. Not after what happened. All those screeches and screams echoed in my head. after it all happened everything went dark. What did river do??? But the most important question was...

Why didn't I do anything????

I would've called the police, no one would be dead right now. river would upmost be definitely behind bars right now and everything would be okay. So why didn't I do anything so that would happen?? Before I could think of anything else, the blindfold and gag was ripped off of me. I saw a bright light shining upon me. Then a shadow went it. I recognized those heart shaped pupil eyes.