❤️Affection and Loss💀

(Sorry for no updates, I had no motivation and I'm trying to animate stuff AND do school, so I'm very tired, but I don't want to ghost this place again so here)

On mother Gaea, the residents that live upon her body often would represent the basics of life as deities, or spirits who look over the occupation,depending on one's religion and beliefs, which is all respected, of course.

The so-called "spirits", in fact do exist, without them everything would be in terrible chaos. There are many different ones though.

The main ones being:

Earth

Fire

Water

And air.

But of course, you know that.

But there are other ones that aren't exactly..popular, or atleast important to some.

For example:

Thriving

Focus

Landscapes

Bodies

And so on.

There's a spirit for everything. Anything you can think of, it's almost similar to Egyptian mythology, with there being 1,400 gods, all for different things.

But of course, there's always the one story, one about death..possibly about them being represented as a grim reaper as they call it.

The story is ridiculous, or to Death at least. Being portrayed as a skeleton just seemed very wrong. A decomposing corpse as the bringer of souls to the next life? Who would even be the skeleton?

Death was a loner. An agoraphobic individual, who never felt comfortable with being in crowds, or in public really. Feeling as if a thousand eyes were looking straight at them.

They preferred to be alone, especially when doing their job. If there was one spirit that made him feel at home, it was their siblings in arms: the spirit of agony, and the spirit of the sun.

Despite having the opposite things as their occupation, and one having close relations with Death, they saw them as allies, like family.

Everything would be normal, no changes in the daily routines with the spirits, no distrust to happen anytime soon.

Everything was fine.

Until they arrived.

A new and old spirit, one that was sent away for who knows how long.

They were the spirit of affection, heart, trust, companionship.

Love💞

Ofcourse, some spirits who were there longer knew about them, greeting them with either suspicion, forgiveness, or just didn't have proper good terms in general.

Death took notice, but did not pay too much attention, but found a little interest in them for an unknown reason.

After some time, Love was now a normal spirit now having a new routine which did not affect any others which was good, for them and the other spirits.

They gained a few friends, with one of them being the closest, the river spirit.

Death still didn't pay much attention, but it was getting a tad bit difficult, they worked close together when they had an exact spot.