New info, new enemies?? (Xylo x Amaya x Naya) Sort of....

No one's POV:

"Naya, Amaya.....Let's talk about this"

The bewildered son of Hades managed to stutter out, he felt his back to the wall meaning he was cornered by the two kitsunes.

The two ladies, embalmed with their large smirk across their delicate faces, embraced the fear and nervous tones from Xylo. It was feeding them, after all they were the daughters of the Japanese goddess of Horror.

" Awwww don't be scared little Xylo, we just want to have a little chat with you. It be of interest to you~"

Naya purred. Xylo felt a bad sweat go down the back of his neck. But what exactly did they mean?

"Define Interest"

" Well as you know a little common enemy of this camp had come back."

Seductive rose. Xylo growled under this breath by the mention of that name.

Xylo didn't listen to the two, as he thought of destroying and having the thought of making them suffer for what they have done of the camp until he heard a certain sentence.

"-even though his meeting was a little dull-"

Before the two kitsunes knew it, they were pinned up against the wall being held by Xylo by the necks. It was very sudden for they didn't know Xylo had such reflexes.

"So you two are part of the rose's evil squad? Gods, I knew you two were trouble but I didn't know you wanted to be CLOSE to the enemy."

He growled In anger and disgust.

The two girls struggled to stay on their toes as the son of Hades started to slowly rise them up by their necks, choking them slightly.

"Aghct!- We-- M-mana- ACK! -ged ! T-To- leave e-early-!! Kttch!"

Amaya managed to choke out.

Xylo's eyes softened a little bit, he hesitated then let them go, letting their bodies drop to the ground.

The girls immediately took a giant breath of air, still choking and coughing hard, regaining their oxygen.

"go on.."

Xylo growled crossing his arms, his face was emotionless, but the girls could still see fire blazing hungrily in his eyes.

The two looked at each other, deciding with each other's mind. They had to agree. Even after xylo had purposely assaulted them, they knew if they didn't, he would do something else.

Something more painful.

"*koff!* Well. while we were there, they were speaking on how to properly destroy the camp without any major issues or problems.."

"Already know that, but there's going to be problems whether they like it or not. "

The son of Hades grunted rolling his eyes.

Naya huffed in annoyance.

"We got bored with all this old planning that was going to be a failure so we left, and then..well, a little when we left the room,we thought we heard some new voices..."

Xylo's eyes narrowed into Naya's.

"New..voices?

''Exactly, familiar but new, ones you and the camp probably never heard before..."

Xylo's mood began to change,

new enemies?...new people to fight?.....But then how could they be related to the camp?....