Tango~ (Solis x Cassi)

(Can I have some request please?)

The music swayed along with the graceful moves of the dancers as it flowed along. IT was graceful, delicate and even romantic, between the dancers and their partners.

It made them feel unique as if nothing was happening, but them. The only other sounds were the clip-clopping of women's heels and men's tap shoes and the muffled silent chatter from the crowd gaining drinks on the terrace.

It was a graceful party for an old friend, who only would disappear once in a while, Mikeal, the former Egyptian camp counselor for an exquisite camp.

Everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves happily, except for one.

Her name was Cassi, she sat in the back of the dance floor, saddened by her isolation. No one was next or beside her, the poor girl, she wore a white and golden lined mask to cover her face from the nose up.

For a scared person, she truly didn't have anyone. She had no one to go to the studio with...she came alone, no friends, and definitely no lover either.

She gazed at the dancers in sorrow but envy, how she wished she was one of them, how she could be in the arms of a talented dancer and sway along with them.

She would take anyone honestly! Whether it was a boy, girl or person, a friend, sibling, family member or even someone who would gain feelings for her.

As long as they would gratefully dance with them, for as long as they could...she wouldn't care...

She turned her focus to the entrance of the party where guests would come and go, to distract her mind from her saddened place.

She recognized some of her few friends from camp, they looked so happy and excited, while she was not.

To be honest, she doubted that they would notice her, with such a grand time like it was impossible to gaze their entire focus on anything else!

She noticed one of the guests, three of them, two were..jackals-? Wolf thingies-? And one who had a lot of unique battle scars along with a giant pet beetle by his side.

One other guest, who was particularly her uncle, and was there later than she was, quickly ran to greet them. And then wrapped his arms around the male jackal who did the same lovingly, then sharing a kiss to the other two's demise.

But her focus wasn't on that, no no no, it was the other one. The one with such glowing scars and unique features. His dark middle hair which was cut off to the middle glistening in the lights, his confused but bright smile, his glowing sunsetting eyes,

She immediately felt her heart burst with passion.

She could only watch as the four walked towards another direction, beaming with love.

Could she possibly have a chance? To meet this mystery boy? To see if he would be the one to glide her through the night?

She could only imagine, and pray to Eros for a chance.

She caught his eye, a strange masked lady who was desperately needing someone.