Halloween with family! (brypu)

(I dont see any Halloween Brypu :()

The night before Hallows Eve, where the haunted day comes and ago, to which was a special day to dress as spooky ghouls and other ghosts

The Chrysanthemums danced with the sullen wind, with the smell of autumn and cinnamon amongst the leaves.

The candle inside the carved pumpkins glowed from the echoing walls from the inside.

It was a peaceful night, from the Aphrodite mansion, where the family who lived there was very excited for tonight, for it was a special night......

......except 3 children.

"This isn't fair! How come you two get to go but WE can't!"

A half purple and white haired boy exclaimed in annoyance.

Atlas.

His two other siblings, Femi and Lotus nodded in agreement with little baby annoyed expressions on their faces.

Their two parents, Bryan and Inpu smiled in amusement as they listened to their children keep on complaining more, even though it was the final decision, they weren't coming.

The white-haired one, Bryan, walked over to his daughter, Femi and caressed her cheek lovingly,

"You kids heard your father, you're not aloud to come, you're still young. "

He said as he stood back up.

Then, Lotus stood up.

'But we're basically 16 now! Please, dads???? Pleaseeeeeeee????"

They pleaded, clamping their hands together and bringing it to their chest.

"Technically you three are basically 4..."

Inpu mumbled under his breath.

His husband playfully smacked him on the arm, to make him quiet.

"Listen kids, as much as we would love to bring you, you're still young, and you've actually never been to the human realm, well in front of humans to be exact."

Inpu exclaimed.

'Besides, this is me and your father's night, we haven't been on a proper date since 5 years ago, and now I just want a little alone time with him now.."

He said staring lovingly into his husband's eyes, which gratefully Bryan did the same.

The two stared at each other not knowing their children were looking at them in disgust, begging to the gods that they would get a room, until Atlas finally spoke up.

"Are you two done?"

The jackal and the angel snapped out of their loving trance(To Inpu's dismay) and Bryan went back to finishing up his jewelry.