I could NEVER be embarrassed of you (Brypu)

(I need requests plzzzz)

Warning:

*15+ moments.

"Femi, Why do you want me to do this?"

It was a calm Saturday afternoon, whence the father and his child were spending their time in the living room for the moment.

Femi smiled when she showed her father a page from her book which illustrated images and instructions of how to do a specific dance, :

The Egyptian Belly dance

It was an immense interest to Femi when she saw it, she thought it would be a funny and interesting dance to do, especially with someone else, maybe her father.

When she mentioned it with him, the angel , Bryan, was confused, and a tad bit flustered also not sure of what to think about doing it.

But it was his daughter, so of course he had to consider it, especially since it would give him a proper chance to make a bond with her.

He was wearing different clothes, since it might be a tad bit exercising.

He wore a pastel yellow and gold tank top that revealed his stomach, along with some very tight white leggings that hugged his splendid curves a bit.

He also wore black, finger cut gloves to protect his hands from any hard moves and blisters

"Okay dad, to start this off, we have to roll our hips, circling them."

Femi instructed, as she put his hands together, as a ballerina pose and started to roll her hips.

Bryan gulped and did the same, rolling their hips, which felt..strange.

"Alright now we need to move our hips up and down, like this."

Femi then started to rock her hips back and forth, up and down vastly, with Bryan feeling a small sweat go down his neck.

He hesitated, then started to mimic his daughter's moves, moving his hips up and down, back and forth.

He then started to feel excited about the feeling of the moves.

He then started to giggle and laugh with Femi as they struck with the moves and moved their hips and their thighs together.

This was actually fun, and Bryan was enjoying it.

He then smirked and basically started to twerk a bit, with Femi laughing as she did the same, just not as hard and more innocent like.

She laughed with Bryan doing the same, this was fun, he should do it more often.

Then, he heard a chuckle and a wolf whistle behind them.

His eyes went huge and turned his head slowly, to end up the reddest tomato he has ever been.

His friends, Cal, Momiji, Riccaro, Xylo, his two other children, Lotus and Atlas, and his husband, Inpu who said nothing but staring at his husband was at the door of the bedroom, smirking and giggling at the sight

Bryan processed for a moment then screamed and covered himself with his wings, flushing from embarrassment.

They all finally laughed at Bryan's embarrassment, except him and Inpu.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

He screamed uncovering his view a bit

"We had a meeting today at your house, remember?"