⭐❣Shining Stars and Lust for you~❣🔞

Warning:

This contains:

15+ content.

It was a beautiful night, shimmered with the stars of suns and planets shining, the moon was out. Showing the man on the moon as clearly as possible.

It seemed that the goddesses Selene, and Nyx were in a good mood, because nothing was better than being able to see a full view of Nyx's cloak.

It seemed to be a good day to love as well, in a major area surrounded by beauty and flora, was a place that just hosted a wedding, between two souls that would love each other to no end, for both of them, the other was their dream come true.

One was born from love, the other didn't even know they had the ability to show love, which probably made their newly marriage better, now that they could give each other as much of it as possible.

The man below breathed heavily as he clutched his husband's hand, he gazed up at his lover who was also panting and struggling to stay up.

But he was smiling, laughing each time he had a breath to take in.

The man below smiled in love, his heart was beating fast, but it wasn't because of the adrenaline.

"Goodness, that was..wooh!"

He managed to blurt out.

Sweat dripped down his chest, to which some dropped on the other one's chest but he didn't mind, he was more worried about staining the sheets with his own sweat.

Making love to your loved one was very tiring, but in the end making it all worth it

The newly realized god did not exactly understood the whole process, ending with the angel demigod to assist him,

The angel would've been the dom, but he wanted to give his lover a try to see how they felt, I mean after all, this was going to happen sooner or later in their marriage.

"If I knew that you would be able to go this long, I would've came more prepared, heh heh,"

He joked lovingly.

"Yeah, one of the perks of being a god I guess.."

"I didn't..hurt you did I?",

The nervous demigod asked.

The angel caressed his love's cheek.

"You can never hurt me. You said you never showed anyone love like this before, and so I'm just letting you experience that."

The jackal smiled, and sat up, indulging him in a loving kiss, which the angel happily accepted.

"I love you."

"I love you too, I promise to be better at this..showing and giving love.."

"Don't force yourself to prove yourself, anything we do, I'll love forever, okay?"

The jackal nodded, letting his heart fall deeper into his passion for his husband.