Going Home

It was morning when Reion woke up to the sound of something being fried, "Oh right, that happened," he said and stood up to stretch until he felt a pop in his right shoulder making him satisfied.

He had a dream this time, he couldn't remember the last time but the dream was still attached to his brain and could remember it clearly because he dreamed of his parents who was laughing with him, he also looked around and saw the young girls having fun in their living room. He felt like this was a sign to bring them back to his parents house, he shrugged and walked to the kitchen and found Kai'sa cooking meat while the other three were still sleeping.

"Smells good," Reion said making Kai'sa jump in shock and turned around.

"Y-yeah right, I found some meat on your fridge so I-I thought I could cook it," Kai'sa replied with a blush on her face

"Calm down, you did nothing wrong," Reion replied as he yawned.

"You do this everyday?" Reion asked

"Y-yes but only breakfast," Kai'sa replied.

"Oh alright then," Reion replied as he pulled a can of soda in his fridge, he opened it up and drank it all making Kai'sa wonder if it's normal to do that.

Reion threw the can on the bin and started to go to his bedroom only to find the three girls snoring, he chuckled and grabbed his towel along with some clothes and went to shower. Kai'sa was cooking the last piece when he heard Reion singing wich she was curious about. Kai'sa lowered the heat of the stove and went near the door of the bathroom to hear Reion singing...

Kai'sa enjoyed the song along with Reion's soft voice and the rap he did, she was focused on Reion's voice until she heard him stop.

"Kai'sa I smell something burning!" Reion shouted.

Kai'sa then looked at the stove and sure enough it was beggining to burn, she began to flip the meat and started sniffing into the air but couldn't smell any burns, Reion came out of the shower fully dressed and was drying his hair when he looked at Kai'sa who was also looking at him with confusion.

"What?" Reion asked as he rubbed the towel on his mullet.

"N-nothing," Kai'sa replied and turned to face what she was cooking.

Reion went to his bedroom and saw Ahri opening her eyes, he hung his towel and pulled out another gray jacket wich was a bit different from what he used yesterday because of the design on its back that has a tattooed wolf howling on the moon.

Somehow it looked a bit sinister when Ahri looked at it so she rubbed her eyes and saw nothing changed at all. Reion went to the kitchen while wearing his jacket and saw Kai'sa putting a plate full of meat on the table, Reion looked at the meat and Kai'sa then he pointed at the bedroom door.

"Want me to wake them up?" he said and Kai'sa nodded.

He went back to the bedroom and saw Ahri started to fall asleep again, he sighed and he went to shook her up.

"Hey now breakfasts ready," Reion said but it was Akali who suddenly opened her eyes and sat down, Reion's voice woke her up making her feel like she was dreaming while Reion just placed his right hand on Akali's head to ensure her she's not.

"Now now Akali, Kai'sa just cooked breakfast," Reion said while rubbing his hand to Akali's head.

He continued to shake Ahri while Akali leaped out the bed and rubbed her eyes as she went to the kitchen, Reion can't seem to wake Ahri up again so he sighed and started rubbing Ahri's fox ear making her purr wich Reion didn't expect to happen. Seeing he can't wake her up this way, he pinched her cheeks a bit hard just to jolt pain in her brain, it did work when Ahri stopped her purr and opened her eyes weakly and saw Reion's eyes that looked like he was dead, spooking Ahri she woke up suddenly making her bump into Reions head. She regret that idea and felt like she was hit with a shovel while Reion just chuckled and rubbed his forehead, "Kai'sa cooked brakfast," he said while pointing the kitchen with his left thumb while his right was rubbing his head. Ahri went while massaging her forehead.