Let's Play A Game

Though Reion remembered the warmth that his fallen comrades have given him, he tapped the bottle a bit harder to jog his brain to the present time. Reion smiled as he looked at the ladies and poured himself a drink, he thought that once the girls would leave he will try to start anew but who was he fooling. He thought about doing this last year but went to find the underground pit instead, his hunger for violence was one of his habits that grew during his time in the military and the Black Ops. He looked at the girls and thought to take it easy on them and tried to warm up to them a little, atleast enough for them to not regret when they leave. Evelynn's word last night made him think about it so why not, amidst his thinking Reion noticed how they were looking at him and tried to get out of this situation but couldn't think of a solution. Reion took a shot  and noticed Ahri was just looking at the bottle of alcohol wich was a quearter less.

"Still haven't learned anything?" Reion asked as he poured but Ahri was determined. She wants to see if the bottle will be emty first or her body will pass out.

Not just Ahri but even Evelynn was looking ath the bottle menacingly as if they had declared war. Reion sighed, he poured himself a glass before putting the bottle in the middle. The girls were already full thanks to the meal and they also finished their dessert, there was still some left but they feel like their stomache had enough for today. Kai'sa thought of something to heat this up when she saw how her friends were set on finishing the glass but she doesn't want anyone to go drunk so she thought that drinking this would be a punishment instead. Also maybe this way they can make Reion feel closer to them.

"How about we play a game?" Kai'sa said wich caught the attention of the girls while Reion looked at her.

"Say we get a shot as a punishment," Kai'sa continued.

"I'm in but what's the game?" Akali asked.

"Truth or Dare? I don't know but this could be the fastest one to get punished," Kai'sa replied and Akali nodded.

"I'm in," Akali and Evelynn said in unison while Reion chuckled.

"Alright then, I'll be in my room," Reion said and tried to stand but Kai'sa looked at him with a pleading eyes.

"Please?" Kai'sa asked as she tried herself to make her look cute, Reion could only mumble and sighed.

"Okay fine, explain me the rules," Reion demanded as he crossed his arms to his chest. All the ladies were celebrating in their mind and Kai'sa immediately explained the rules. Kai'sa drank all of the bear in her can and placed it beside the alcohol.

"If the can's top will point at you, you get to choose wether you want truth or dare. Truth we ask you something, Dare we command you to do something and if you fail to answer or do what you were given then you get punished," Kai'sa said and made a low burp at the end.

Reion sighed, he already knew that if that can is to point at him, they'll ask something embarrassing or do something unthinkable. He could only scratch his chin before nodding.

"I think we should go to the living room, this way we'd be much more comfortable," Akali suggested and they all nodded. Reion placed the rest of the beer and the cake on the fridge and followed the girls.

Thanks to the carpet it was fine to sit on the ground and sat in a circle. Somehow Reion was doubting that this well be enjoyable for him, in fact it feels childish to even do this at such an age. But seeing how Kai'sa tried to her best to make him join he could only endure the embarassment. He sat beside Akali on his left side amd Evelynn on her right side, Evelynn was in between Reion and Kai'sa while Ahri was on Akali's left side. Ahri placed the bottle and the shotting glass a bit further away so it wouldn't be in the way and Kai'sa also laid the can down on the carpet. Reion doubts that it wouldn't even spin that well due to the carpet but he remained calm.