Medallion

The lady with a long hat had a blue hair that dangled through her shoulders. Her clothes was a light purple small dress, it was small enough to show her thighs wich was wrapped with a belt. She passed Pantheon and looked at Reion, the lady was a little shocked at seeing Reion. But this is no reunion so she looked at the man who had a gray hair alomg with a short gray beard. Looking at him like this feels like the man is homeless since the tattered pants could be seen. Reion looked at her as he hid the medallion on his pocket.

"Ah, Madam Caitlyn," Reion said as he walked to her.

"Reion, glad to see you. Though we might have to interrogate you all about this matter," Caitlyn responded. "And don't think I didn't notice the thing in your pocket," she continued.

Reion smiled and nodded as he walked past her and went to Pantheon. An ambulance followed the police and they immediately carried the criminal out carefully. Caitlyn gestured the three to follow her in her car and they all agreed. Reion sat with Caitlyn on the front while Pantheon and Leona at the back. Leona managed to calm down but her hands was still trembling, this was her first time being threatened with her life on the line and sure enough, it wasn't that likable. Pantheon just hugged her as he rubbed his hands on Leona's shoulder, Leona also leaned her head on Pantheon while the two in the front remained quiet. Caitlyn wasted no time and went directly to their station, it took them a short while since it was near and directly did the procedure. They were all supposed to be interrogated but they refrained from letting Leona do it as it may trigger a trauma so Pantheon went first.

"Okay, can you please tell us what happened at the beginning?" Caitlyn asked.

"He just came and ordered something in the beginning, at first we didn't have any suspicion and we didn't want to be rude and judge his clothes. After he finished eating he just sat there for 30 minutes while looking at the beach, Leona decided that it was enough so she decided to tell him to leave. We didn't even expect him to pay and we didn't mind that but then he pulled out a knife and grabbed my wife," Pantheon replied.

"Okay, then what managed to put him in such state now?" Caitlyn asked.

"I have to thank Reion for that, he sneaked on the backdoor that lead to the kitchen and grabbed some knives in there. Even with the distance he managed to hit the man's left shoulder making me have enough time to close the gap and knock him down," Pantheon replied as he looked on the metallic table.

"On the side note what did he order?" Caitlyn asked thinking it might lead to something.

"Crab legs, why?" Pantheon said.

"N-nothing, it might have triggered something within the man's brain," Caitlyn replied.

"Thank you. I think that's all the questions I have for you," Caitlyn said as she rose from her seat and opened the door.

When Pantheon walked out Reion came next, he sat down on where Pantheon just sat and leaned his back on the chair. Caitlyn also went to her seat and started her questions.

"Was it true that you threw the knife?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yes ma'am," Reion replied as his gloomy eyes was glued to the table and was wondering about something.

"Alright, then why did you go to the restaurant anyway?" Caitlyn asked.

"I was a regular there, I was supposed to get my regular meal since I missed breakfast and I saw what was happening." Reion replied.

"Okay, then show me the thing you hid," Caitlyn said as she leaned on the table.

Reion's left eyebrow twitched but he reached for his pocket and placed the medallion on the table, he unconsciously placed it hard making a loud sound as it was placed. Caitlyn was curious and felt like he knew something about this, she switched her gaze to what Reion placed and could see the wolf carved on it. Reion slided it to Caitlyn wich she stopped and saw it clearly. The medallion was somehow scary since the wolf was looking in front of it with its jaws open and with a dim red gem as it's eyes.