Accidents

20 minutes passed and Reion was back on his room lying in his bed awake. He remembered what he told Kai'sa and just groaned when he couldn't figure out why he had to say that. But he didn't lie, he told what he felt. Ever since he was in the military and the Black Ops he tried to forget the K/DA since he believed that they are living their lives as they want. That's why he never bothered to contact any of them in the past since he might just get in their way. Thanks to the storm and all the times he was bored he finally figured out the reason why he offered some help. It was merely out of pity but he hated the idea that's why he kept it to himself yet somehow, the air just a while ago felt like it was meant to be told.

Reion told his thoughts to Kai'sa that's why he always get mad when the girls tried to get closer or try to make a new connection to him. He believes that they are just wasting their time and that he wasn't worth it, that's why he tried to keep some space. Reion knew that once they get their usual life back then he will be forgotten again, the past 10 years was already enough proof that they can do it. Reion just sighed as he calmed his trembling body from the past conversation and his nerves were tense than usual, he tightened the muscles in his arms and did the same to his body just to make the pain stop his brain from thinking further. It didn't work though so he wished he would go out for a smoke but Kai'sa was there. He couldn't bare to look at the damage he did but he knew he should fix it himself. He nervously went outside his room with a black leather jacket along with his cigars and went downstairs. The first thing he saw was the puppies clawing their way to the front door, Reion wondered why so when he arrived on the first floor he checked the kitchen and no one was there. The puppies began to whimper and Reion started to grow nervous.

Reion went outside while the puppies stayed and just as he thought, Kai'sa was walking slowly in the rain. Reion smacked his lips and cursed himself as he ran to her. When Reion was near, the gems behind Kai'sa started to become hostile so Reion was surprised when a pelt sized crystal hit him in his left shoulder. Reion felt like the pain was comparable to a bullet so his heartbeat became faster and his instincts turned up as he leaned to dodge. There were more coming to him so he tried to evade some of them, one managed to hit him in his right chest and he cursed.

"Kai'sa!!" Reion shouted but Kai'sa just kept walking as the wind blew and she was completely drenched.

Reion just smacked his lips and braced his body for the worst as the gems began to spew some more crystals. Reion ran to catch up with Kai'sa and his instincts went to overdrive as he had finally made a goal. His eyes glimmered to scarlet and he grit his teeth as he ran. The crystals began to approach him and he tried to keep the damage minimum so he kept dodging. One managed to scratch his forehead and blood spilled, some managed to hit him in his legs making him groan from the pain but that didn't stop him. A couple more hit his chest but he pressed forward. Reion was already behind Kai'sa and a last pelt scratched the side of his face when he leaned a little but he ignored it and hug Kai'sa from behind making her stop. Reion's neck leaned on Kai'sa's left shoulder and could feel the blood mixing with the rain as they flowed to his face but that didn't matter to him.

"Wake up sleepyhead," Reion just said and Kai'sa turned her head to look at Reion. Her purple eyes looked empty as she looked at him making Reion sigh as he hugged her a bit tighter.

"Things are fine, just take a deep breath and relax," Reion continued to say and Kai'sa looked in front of her. Light returned to her eyes and began to look around, she wondered what she was doing outside but then she saw Reion bleeding making her gasp.

The pair stayed there for a while even with the rain pouring down. The wind was already calm so after a few minutes they came back, Reion sighed and Kai'sa was back to normal. Reion was surprised that Kai'sa was capable of such thing so he chuckled and wiped away the blood flowing from his chin. Evelynn and Ahri came down and was shocked to see the two of them drenched.