Day Out

Reion went out of the house at exacly nine, it wasn't a long wait since he woke up at 8:30 and his conversation with Evelynn happened at 8:50, he didn't eat anything and decided to go to Pantheon's restaurant first before checking on Sett's mother. He wasted no time and went there immediately with his motorcycle.

He arrived quickly and the travel took him 15 minutes to arrive. He went inside and noticed a lady with a brown hair and was wearing a staff uniform in the counter punching some numbers in the calculator, Reion looked around and saw atleast 7 people. His seat was empty and that was all that matters to him, he walked to the counter and the lady looked at Reion with her orange eyes.

"Leona, glad to see you here," Reion said with a smile.

"Me too, feels like I haven't seen you in a month or so," Leona replied with a chuckle.

"So what's for today?" Leona asked as she grab a notepad and a pen.

"Crab legs," Reion said making Leona look at him.

"You sure? Thats your order for the past 6 months everytime you come here," Leona replied.

"Yeah, I'm too lazy to try something new," Reion replied as he went to his seat.

Reion sat down and looked at his usual scenery while thinking about something. For him to remember that it has been 7 months when Pantheon left the pit, he could only chuckle as he looked at the counter and saw Pantheon talking with Leona. Reion could see Pantheon was happy and he looked back at the scenery, Reion wondered if he will ever get the chance to feel something like that. He could only shrug it off when his order arrived, it seems he lost track of time when he was thinking about something. He started to eat while he was still lost in thought, after some time he noticed he already ate everything and went to the counter to pay. It didn't take that lomg since Leona already prepared his change and he smiled as he left the restaurant.

Back in Reion's house the ladies were finished with their meal and Akali was washing the dishes. Ahri was in the basement and was typing in her phone, Evelynn and Kai'sa was watching something on the television to pass the time. Evelynn kept noticing the briefcase and was troubled by it, if the money runs out what will they do? Kai'sa felt her worry and tried to calm her down since Evelynn's habit kicked in. Evelynn was bouncing her right foot as she had was clacking her claws, Kai'sa just placed her right hand on Evelynn's shoulders wich made her flinch lightly. Kai'sa smiled as she looked at Evwlynn in the eyes and Evelynn sighed then smiled. Akali was done with the dishes and joined Evelynn by sitting on her left side, Ahri also came up with a sigh as she arrived and sat beside Kai'sa. They looked at the television which was playing some anime, they then heard a knock on the door wich made Ahri's fox ear face it. Akali rose since she was near it and looked in the doorhole and noticed a lady in her 50's looking at her. She opened the  door and the others also looked at her.

"Uhm, is Reion home?" the aunt said in a nervous tone.

"No ma'am, he left early this morning. Please come in, how can we help you?" Akali replied as she made way.

"Ah, thank you," the lady replied and sat on an empty chair beside the sofa and Akali closed the door and sat beside Evelynn.

"I don't mean to be rude but did Reion permit you in this place?" the lady replied.

"Ah, yes ma'am, he let us rent this place," Ahri replied.

"Then he did come!?" the lady asked with enthusiasm.

"Yes ma'am. But can we please get your name?" Evelynn replied.

"Ah, I-I'm really sorry. My name is Clemence and I am your neighbor," Clemence said as she made a light bow.