The Fastest Man Alive

The attack on Earth was all over. So many cities, so many nations, all were under a common threat. Such devastation was caught by the Luthor-Wayne Climate Station, which was still trying to get more information on what happened.

This was only made harder by Brainiac's interfering, which made it harder for the station to get back online...

That was, until Barry Allen walked into Dr. Randall's office with a cup of coffee.

"Need a hand?" He had asked.

"I don't know, Barry. Satellites all over are out. The internet and phones too. Maybe this thing can help" She replied, adjusting the circuit board on an old radio.

"You fitting in okay? People treating you well?"

"Let's... just say people here aren't to happy about living in close quarters with the flash. Convicted regime criminal-"

"Pardoned* Regime criminal. Give it time" Dr. Randall corrected. "They'll come around."

After turning the radio on and adjusting the frequency, a quiet static began to come out from the mic, allowing Dr. Randall to speak.

"This is LW base. Are you there?"

After a brief moment of silence, all that could be heard was a series of vague pleading from the other side.

All that could be inferred was that there was an invasion. That law enforcement was down and that the invaders overwhelmed the populous...

Growing concerned, Barry sat beside Dr. Randall and listened to her try and fix and listen in on the pleas, with little luck...

"How fast can you get to Metropolis?"

"But-My pardon agreement was pretty clear on no powers..."

"You think that matters when Metropolis is in danger? When aliens are invading? You helped tear down the regime, Barry. That's why Mr. Wayne asked me to take you on. And if Batman believes you deserve a second chance, who are you to argue?" Dr. Randall said, pleading for Barry Allen to wear the uniform again...

And so, for the sake of the people, Barry raced out of the building and sprinted straight towards Metropolis...

Within seconds, The Scarlet Speedster was already in the city, destroying machines and saving the people that managed to survive...

However, it was all under Brainiac's watch...

"As predicted. Barry Allen has returned to action."

"The task force is ready. They'll enjoy this..."

...
...
...