Robin

The Arkham knight landed onto the solid ground beneath him while Dr Fate remained in the air, staring down the dynamic duo. Almost immediately, the room had grown tense, being weighed down by the tension that now dominated the atmosphere...

Neither of the world's finest wavered, despite the intense, almost boiling hatred that burned through the gaze of the Arkham Knight as he held his hands up and chuckled bitterly.

"Do you wanna tell them? Or should I?"

"Bruce Wayne of Earth, Kal-El of Krypton. Your battles echo throughout the universe. Your war has consequences neither of you could foresee! The chaos you spread is a cancer throughout the cosmos. Only Brainiac could establish order." Dr Fate announced, getting side glanced by the knight that stood beside them..

Clearly he had his own reason for being with Dr Fate... A reason he wasn't going to share just yet...

"I'll take him." Kal stated, only to have his arm grabbed by Batman.

"You hate magic."

"I'll manage. You just get your boy in line." Kal warned, confusing Bruce as the two parted to face off against their own foes...

As the two heroes parted ways, Superman flew up to Fate and narrowed his eyes.

"I always respected you, Fate. But Brainiac can't be allowed to destroy my home. Not again!" Superman declared, which Dr Fate argued.

"Brainiac finding Earth was your doing, Kal-El! His interest peaked when word spread about you defeating the Green Lantern Core. He has come to Earth to spare humanity of the chaos you have brought." Fate concluded, striking Superman with a mystic blast. With Superman being knocked away by the hit, Batman tried to handle the Arkham Knight...

However, the Knight didn't make any move against him. Instead, he turned and ran away from the battle, assumingly with his own objectives...

Batman narrowed his eyes beneath his mask and, against his better judgement, stayed with Superman to battle against the Lord of Order and allowed the Arkham Knight to escape...

...

...

...

Leaving the Dynamic duo to fight Fate, Arkham tried to locate where Kara was. He leaped and ran through the several halls within the depths of the skull ship. Fortunately, he was able to evade several of the battle betas by traveling via grappling hook. As he ran, the venom ran through his body as a loop. Running and playing in stereo, fueling him with superhuman speed, reaction time, and even strength.

Kicking a skull soldier's head off with a single blow, Arkham knew he'd have the advantage against Batman... But not yet. Saving the world had to come first... He began tearing down the door with his bare hands, and then raced down several more halls to find where Kara was, drawing closer to his objective with every step.

...

...

...

The sound of the now destroyed helmet of fate hitting the floor of the skull ship echoed throughout the entire throne room, leaving Superman, Batman, and Kent Nelson.

The now mortal man let out a low grunt, holding his head as the sudden clarity dawned upon him...

The lord's voices were silent... Their grasp on his mind and actions, on his words, were gone...

"I'm.. I'm sorry I attacked.. The lords demanded that I-"

"They can't command you anymore."
Kal-El interrupted, helping Bruce to his feet as Kent stood up.