Traitor

As Wonder Woman stood on her own two feet, the Amazon kept her shield ready for defense. What she failed to notice however, was the green smoke surrounding her. It was barely visible, but it was slowly affecting her senses...

She tried to leave the building, the door behind her froze solid and was broken down, allowing a yellow blur to blitz into the bar and surround Diana, hitting her several times at once. Just then, Captain Cold walked into the room, aiming his frost gun at the warrior princess.

"Your heart is so cold, Wonder Woman... Let's put you on ice." Leonard aimed his gun, firing at Diana. However, Diana managed to deflect the frost and hit the yellow blur, freezing the Reverse Flash in his tracks.

"Damn. Nice deflecting." Cold noted, approaching the wounded Diana while adjusting the settings on his weapon. Diana prepared her blade and shield, being more than prepared to take on the former leader of the rogues.

"Did you give up on your code of honor, Snart?" Diana asked. Captain Cold gritted his teeth as he made some adjustments to his frost gun, giving it some extra power to face off against the amazon powerhouse. "Why abandon your morals to serve Grodd?"

"You aren't so pure, Amazon. You.. You executed the Golden Glider... She was my sister!" Leonard Snart shouted, shooting an ice blast at Diana, who blocked the attack.

"A sister you brought into a life of crime. She paid for your mistakes! The fate that you too deserve." Diana stated, charging towards Captain Cold. As Captain Cold prepared an icicle to crash down on the princess, Diana threw her shield at the weapon. The shield knocked the gun out of his grasp, forcing him to take the brunt hit of Diana slamming her shoulder into him. The force of the hit knocked him into a wall, causing people in the building to flee from their hiding. As Wonder Woman prepared to stab her sword into Leonard's body, she was slammed away by the Reverse Flash, who broke free of his frozen prison.

Diana crashed through a wall as Eobard kicked Snart's weapon at him, arming Captain Cold as he crossed his arms.

"You think you're immortal, Diana? Because in my time, you're quite dead." Eobard stated, vibrating his body quickly as the Amazon got up, narrowing her eyes toward the two villains, feeling murderous intent tighten her grip on her blade...

...
...
...

Outside of the bar, Supergirl struggled back to her feet. After getting hit by that canon-like blast, Supergirl appeared to be slightly winded. As she got up, she was kicked back down by Cheetah, who prepared her claws.

"Girl of Steel.. You are a rare, rare find... No wonder Brainiac wants you Dead or Alive." Cheetah growled, preparing a set of claws. As Supergirl tried to fight Cheetah off, she slowly dragged a claw against her cheek, cutting it and drawing blood...

"Kryptonian flesh.. So vulnerable to magic.." Cheetah began, licking her claw clean of the blood as she prepared her other set of claws.

"And these claws cut just. Like. Magic." She taunted, stabbing her claws into her side, piercing through her flesh as Supergirl grunted in pain. As Cheetah began to finish the job, she was kicked away by the Arkham Knight.

Cheetah was knocked back, giving (YN) an opening to prepare his knife and slash down and stab her in the leg, making Cheetah growl out in pain as she clawed at the Arkham Knight'shelmet slashing along his face, kicking him off of her as she held her leg and winced. Gripping his knife firmly, (YN) stood up and braced himself as his knife clashed with Cheetah's dangerously sharp claws. The two struggled against each other, with Cheetah struggling a bit more due to taking a stab wound to the leg. Her weakened limp stumbled a bit, giving (YN) a chance to break the lock.