Chapter 40 Part 2 (Finale)

Previously

Authors POV

They are now reading the wedding vows.

"I Lisa, take you Jeon Jungkook to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

And after Lisa Kookie did the same. So now the priest ask.

Is there anyone who wants to stop this wedding?

If none then you may now ki.....

Stop this disgusting wedding.

A loud voice spread in the entire venue that shocks the guesses.

It's Tae running towards Kookie and grab his hand then jump off the cliff.
While the two is in the air falling Kookie are so scared and start yelling.

"hey! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? We can run out in many ways but jumping off the cliff?  Really Tae? Since when you became so brave like this huh?" said by Kookie.

"tsk! Enough yelling you dickhead I will entertain you later but for now just pull that fucking trigger of this parachute or else we both going to be crashed like eggs" Tae in response.

Kookie pulled out the trigger and the parachute is successfully flying and heading to the yacht.

In the yacht there's one person waiting for them and ready to flee somewhere to runaway. Tae plan it all ahead of time. After a moment of flying they're now landing on the yacht safely after they remove the safety harness TaeTae grab Kookie's hand in went inside the yacht while the person is start driving.

Then suddenly TaeTae is back and pointed a place in the map that's being hold by their driver.

"here! Go here." said by TaeTae while pointing the place.

"Pa...la...wan..?" reply by the helsmam with an accent.

"yes! Now drive and bring us their" reply by TaeTae and went back inside to talk to Kookie.

While heading inside someone just pull him in the side and it's Kookie wrapping TaeTae waist by his hand while the other hand is on TaeTae butt.

"Hey Kookie what's with this aggressiveness? Stop you're tickling me" said by TaeTae

"I really miss you so much" reply by Kookie

While sniffing and kissing TaeTae neck up to his lips and hands start exploring.

Both of them feels the hotness of their bodies and now Kookie starting to unbuttoned TaeTae's suit while TaeTae do the same.

They passionately kiss each other like they haven't see each other for a year. Now they're topless and exposed their perfect body and Kookie carry TaeTae and he leaned him on the wall while kissing him. Insert (Crazier by Taylor Swift) "You lift my feet on the ground" lol.

They slowly move towards the sofa and they start to hit vases and some decors of the yatch but they don't care as they were drowning by their longing for each other.

While on the other side their helsmam on the top of the cruise was heard everything but he doesn't give a fuc*.

"Woah what a fight indeed" said by the helsmam and he smirk.

Now back to TaeTae and Kookie they are now totally naked and what happened next? Well ask the helsmam.

They been sailing for almost a week and finally they arrive in the place where they wanted to spend their life. TaeTae has been planning this for a while he buy this private island and build a Villa House where they can leave peacefully away from toxic and judgemental society.

They live happily ever after. The End.

2 years later

Dada! Dada! Look what I found a beautiful fish.