Chapter 38

Taehyung POV

I left the mansion without asking Kookie I will just call him later once I got home. After hearing what his mother said I don't know what to do. Should I get some suit for Kookie and just let my man marry Lisa? That bitch is really getting to my nerves I really want to make her bald that leeche.

As I was heading to our home I decided to go to the Gucci Store and look for suits there and send it to Ms. Jeon and planned what should I do next. I should keep my good impression to that Ms. Jeon.

After getting what I need I told my driver to bring those suits to the Jeon's Mansion and I will just call my brother to pick me up.

Meanwhile

While I'm roaming around the Gucci Store I smell a very familiar scents. A scent that somehow addictive to smell its really familiar but I dont know where I smell it and who's it came from.

While walking I didn't give much attention to the way I'm walking so it ends at bumping someone in the store.

The scent?

It's the scent that I smell earlier he's the owner of that scent. When I looked up a tall with a tan skin man standing in front of me. He look so serious that anytime he would beat me up with that biceps I don't know if I will able to stand up if he would punch me.

But I guess I'm wrong. When I looked at him he suddenly smile and.

"TaeTae it's you! Remember me? " he asked.

This man know me? Shocks am I that popular?

"wait! You know me?" I asked him with confusion.

"of course I know you Tae I'm Top your friend before" he said.

Oh shocks he is Top my friend back when we're still in school. Gosh I know his handsome before but the heck he's even more handsome now and hot at the same time my gosh. In addition he used to liked me back then.

"oh! Top is that really you? Woah how did you manage to be grow that tall you can pass as a runway and magazines model with that kind of body of yours" "I bet you have a lot of girlfriends now? Am i right? " I said.

"Hahaha I don't have girlfriend tho." he replied.

"what! no way with that face of you you're still single I don't believe you" I said to him with doubt.

"yeah! I'm still single cuz I'm waiting for you " he murmured.

"what? I didn't hear what did you say again? " I asked him.

"Nothing hihihi" he replied with a smile. "are you hungry or something you want something to drink let's go somewhere my treat " he said in addition.

I didn't refuse and just followed him. We're now here at the fancy restaurant and after we take our seat he called the waiter and ask for the menu.

He ordered caviar, Italian Pasta, Spicy Lobster and King Crab dip in a sweet and sour sauce and a best seller Red Wine.

While waiting for our order. We talk about our past experiences and the moments that were used to be together. While we're talking someone is calling me. The heck what a mood breaker. As I look into my phone it was Kookie who's calling me.

Shocks what should I do now I can't just live my long lost friend. Maybe Ill just message him.

[ I'm meeting someone now, I will call you later after.] sent to Kookie.

After I sent the message he did not call again. I think he understands so we talk again until our order arrived. So we eat while having a small chit chat.

We're now having our wine.

"there foods here are extremely delicious and fantastic will surely bring my mom here" I said to him.

"you mean Ms. Bony?" he said.

He used to know my fake mom and also know how bad they treat me.

"No! My real mom and I will introduce you to her soon" I said to him.

"wait what real mother? What do you mean by real mom?" he asked confusingly.

"well it's a long story you will know her soon" I said.

Know what? Introduce him from what?

A familiar voice suddenly speak at my back.

To be continue.....