Chapter 13 First Kiss in Snowfall

Previously

Both of them cum. TaeTae laid on Mr. Kook chest while on the back was Mr. Kook who is exhausted after what they do. After a minutes Mr. Kook whisper to TaeTae asking for another round . TaeTae just nodded and both of them are hard again. They make it up to 5 rounds and both of them exhausted and sweating.

Kring!
Kring!
Kring!

Alarm Clock is ringing its alread 6:30 in the morning.

Kring!
Kring!
Kring!

"waiiiiit! (breathing so deep) what was that?" Says by Tae.

"shiiit...why did i dream those thing...oh! Shooot"

"aghhh ....erase erase erase TaeTae erase it..ahhhh"

TaeTae was checking up himself to clarify if that was really just a dream. He check his butt and he doesn't feel pain. He watch himself at the mirror there are no hickeys either.

"agghhhhh...why did i dream something like that.." TaeTae who's mocking himself.

TaeTae just take a shower and after that he went to work.

-at JK's Company-

While Tae is heading to the elevator he saw a bunch of people who's looking on something. So in his curiosity he went and check on what is really going on.

"who is that guy that Mr. Kook is talking  with?" say by girl 1

"omg..he's so hot" say by girl 2

"yes! Girl he's so handsome ahhhh!" say by girl 3

"i heard he is the halfbrother of Mr. Kook" say by girl 4

"no wonder...his handsome too..but Mr. Kook is still more handsome tho" say by girl 1

"i think that guy is more handsome than Mr. Kook omo..im inlove hihihi" say by girl 2

"dzuuh... Mr. Kook is more handsome period." say by girl 3

"tskkk... Mr. Kook is such a playboy ..i'll go to his halfbrother..he's way look so innocent ..oh my gosh..my future hubby.." say by girl 4

TaeTae hears all of that and secretly laughing ti all of them. TaeTae just went straight to elevator and haven't able to see Mr. Kook halfbrother. When Tae enter to Mr. Kook office he saw from a far his I.D it was put on his desk. Aside from his I.D he saw a letter beside it when he read it.

"Hey! Tae see you at the YongPyong Ski Resort later at 6:00 p.m .. Mr. Kook"

"what? Why would Mr. Kook want me to see him at the YongPyong Ski Resort?" says by Tae.

YongPyong Ski Resort is the largest ski resort in South Korea. It host a lot of events like olympic and more. Also Its perfect for the couples to witness the first snowfall in winter season. The ambiance of the resort which the mountains surround on it add some romantic vibes on it.

Meanwhile

-at Mr. Yoongi Office-

Jimin was busy doing the papers that needs to meet the deadline. While Mr. Yoongi thinking on how he would invite Jimin to go out with him again later. He wants to be with Jimin to have a hot coffee and witness the first snowfall in winter season. Christmas season is aproaching too.

"Hey! Jimin are you free tonight?" ask by Mr. Yoongi.

"Ammm! Yes ! I think so Mr. Yoongi.. Why?"

"can you go with me tonight?" shyly said by Mr. Yoongi.

"huh? Aaaahh where Mr. Yoongi?"

"At the Lovebirds Cafe near the Gangnam Square? Says by Mr. Yoongi whos being shy and blushing.