Chapter 29 Here comes the Trouble

Fast Forward

Every shareholders and their secretaries are now inside the discussion room, they are talking about making a partnership to Kai's Motors Company.

Yes you heard it right Kai's Motors.

I guess what you think is right. Kai's Motors Company is owned by Kai and if you're asking why Kai owns a Motors Company when he himself can't fixed his own car when it was damaged. Like what happened that time when he was helped by Kookie to fixed his car.

That's what you think.

But here's the real deal and motive of Kai.

Flashback

Kai were so at everything related to cars and motorcycles. His company is best known for producing such a high class and high quality of vehicles in their country and abroad.

And

Probably you're already know what he did to TaeTae right?

Well if you can't recall it let me says it again.

He drugged and raped TaeTae. He did it not because he likes to do it just to ease his pleasure but he does it because he likes TaeTae so much and he wants to own TaeTae and want him to make his lover.

After that incident and what he did to TaeTae. That time also he start becoming obsessed to TaeTae he is longing for TaeTae scent and body. Also he start paying people to spy on TaeTae.

He knows everything about TaeTae whereabouts.

He knows that TaeTae was currently working to JK's Company as secretary and manage to notice that TaeTae is getting so close to Kookie.

So what he did.

He really find a right time and perfect timing to get close to Kookie and that time was when Kookie help him with his car. He purposely poke his tier with a sharp thing making it flat. So he would have a time to talk to Kookie and be close to him and that time Kai manages to get Kookie contacts.

And what Kai's is planning to do after we don't know.

End of Flashback

Back to JK's Company

They just finished their meeting and the shareholders went straight back to their respective companies.

Mr. Yuri is now heading back to La Casa while he's on his car he is talking with Jin his secretary about the new shareholder Jaebum.

Not so long ago when he noticed that Jaebum is from Kim's Family and heard that Kookie is seeing him he planned to killed Jaebum but he didn't but now that he witness and saw by his own eyes that Jaebum is now owning 30% of shares from the company.

He would surely make a move.

But he could understand and believe why Jaebum is hard to get rid off when time they trying to get rid of him Jaebum always make a way out of it.

But without his knowledge his company was full of Kim's Spy from Namjoon his gunman and Jin his secretary both of them are spy of Kim Family.

Meanwhile

Jaebum is now heading back to their company.