Chapter 8 Cat and Dog

Previously

After Kook and Yoongi conversation Kook went straight to his office then call Tae.

"Tae! I have something to tell you"

"ahm..what is it Mr. Kook?"

"Jimin and you are friend right?"

"Aww! Yes yes We're frinds Mr. Kook why?"

"Can you tell him that he will be the new assistance of Mr. Yoongi at the Research Department he can start tomorrow.."

"Huh? Jimin Assistance ? But he is a guy.. And i heard that Mr. Yoongi's assistance we're all sexy and beautiful"

"hey! Where did you hear that huh?"

"ah..ahhh.ahhh" Tae was nervously answering..

"eyy..hahaha dont mind what i say..and maybe Yoongi needs a man assistance since all of those girls didn't last long on him..hihihi"

"ahh..okay Mr. Kook ..i will tell Jimin later"

"and Tae..ahmmm i have something to ask.."

"oh! What is it Mr. Kook?"

"ahh...ahmm Do .. Do .. Do you.. Do you like..ahh"

"Like what Mr. Kook ?"

"Do you Like Dog ..yes ..Dog .. Do you like dog hihihi"

Clearly Kook looks so awkward.

"huh? Ahhh.. Dog.. Ah yeah! yeah! I like dogs but..my stepmom doesn't like dogs"

"oh! Hihihi i see...i see ..dont forget to tell Jimin huh! Okay?"

"Yes Mr. Kook"

Kook went to his table so nervous and feeling so awkward.

"shiiiitt... Dog ? Why Dog Kookie.. Why did you ask that ..aghhhh nonsense .. Of all why Dog..aiiishh"

"wair..why im so nervous when im infront of him..whats going on..whats happening to me?"

"did.. Yoongi said was true?"

"do i really like him?"

"what should do"

"aggggggghhh" Kook shouted suddenly.

"Mr. Kook what happened ? Are you okay?"

Tae holds Mr. Kook shoulder. When Kooks notice it.

"its happening again..why everything seems in slowmo..what did you do to me ? Why my heart beating so fast again.." Why this is happening to me? Kook asking himself in his mind.

"Mr. Kook ! Are you okay? eyy Mr. Kook!"

"huh?"

"you just shouted earlier..did anything happened ?"

"ahhh....i thought i see a ghost "

"huh? Uhmmm Tae's reply why stopping himself from laughing.

Kook notice that Tae are dying inside laughing obmn him.

"arggh Shitt.. Kookie .. why are saying nonsense everytime you're nervous..Ghost ? Are yoy out of your mind Kookie.. i hate this feeling arggg" Kook nagging himself in his mind..

"i'll be back at my work Mr. Kook if you didn't need anything"

"ahh.. Wait.. You can out early..now..and also Jimin you two can out early now.. So you can tell Jimin about his new Job tomorrow right! Right?"

"ahhh..okay! Then i will go now Mr. Kook bye"

"bye"

"weird ..why Mr. Kook is being like that today..haishh so weird.." says by Tae in his mind while taking the elevator down to the ground floor where Jimin was assigned in Information Department.