Chapter 33 Caught in Act

Warning ⚠️🔞💦

-Authors POV-

After the meet up with Kai. Kookie went straight to his mansion and look for TaeTae if he is already homed. He ask his nanny then his nanny reply that TaeTae is not home yet instead his nanny told him that her mother will be coming home from Paris.

Upon knowing what his nanny said. He is now stirring thoughts and start worrying because he thinks that his mother wouldn't be coming for no reason there's must be a reason why she is coming home.

So Kookie decided to go upstairs and take some shower to cool down and freshen up but before that he told his nanny to call him once TaeTae is home.

He is now heading upstairs to his room. When he got there he take off his ruby red suit then after the long white sleeve then stop for awhile and look himself at the mirror.

"Oh Kookie you really have a great body kaching* (wink at the mirror)" said by Kookie while pointing his self at the mirror.

"No wonder TaeTae love you Kookie cuz besides this perfect body is our perfectly made handsome face hihihi" addition by Kookie.

He's not yet finish looking at himself in the mirror and now he is taking off his pants living just his plain white Versace Underwear.

Now you can see clearly his big bulges indicated that he's hiding a very big weapon inside.

He's now rubbing it with his palm. It looks like he's imagining something.

"Oh Tae when would you coming home im badly want to touch you ugh!" Said by Kookie while saying TaeTae name.

Kookie us not contented in just rubbing he's now taking off his Versace Underwear. His 7 inch long weapon is standing so hard with a precum on its tip indicates that he's fucking so horny.

He is starting to palming it with his hand.

Up and down on repeat.

While stating TaeTae name.

"Ugh TaeTae ! TaeTae! Ugh! Ugh!"

Says by Kookie repeatedly.

Meanwhile on the other side

TaeTae is currently heading home in the mansion. His brother Jaebum is the one drive him home to the mansion.

After an hour of driving now they arrived at Kookie's Mansion. TaeTae bid goodbye to his brother then went straight inside. Looks like he's in a hurry.

When he is inside he's looking for someone but its pretty quiet so he went straight upstairs to check Kookie if he is on his room.

He is now heading to Kookie's Room he is now in front of the door and without knocking he opened it.

"Kookie are you here?" Said by TaeTae.

When he totally opened the door. He saw with his two eyes Kookie who's now holding his 7 inch long weapon while laying on his king-size bed.

When Kookie noticed it his stop and pause in a while and couldn't state a word. While TaeTae is just giving a smirk while locking the door and taking off what he's wearing.

It looks like TaeTae would be going to a tough fight in bed. After taking off his clothes and pants he is now infront of Kookie who's now giving a shock face.

"Hey! Kookie wanna touch me?" Say by TaeTae while touching Kookie face down to his neck, chest, abs and to his big weapon that make Kookie back with his state.

"TaeTae you---" says by Kookie but interrupted by TaeTae.

"Sshhhhhh just shut up and let me do it for once *wink" says by TaeTae in seductive way.

TaeTae is now riding Kookie while facing each other and passionately kiss each other. Kookies hard dick is now so wet with his precum his been so horny since earlier and badly want to touch TaeTae and now it's more than touching.

He carried TaeTae and laid him down in the bed then spread his flawless legs putting it on his shoulder and he's now pointing his hard dick unto TaeTae hole it looks like they didn't need to use some lubricant because Kookie's dick is already wet with his precum.

Kookie penetrated TaeTae's hole already.

"Aghhhhhhh shit Kookie ! Fuck ugh! Gosh yeah! Ugh! Ugh!" Say by TaeTae "Kookie Fuck me ! Ugh"

Kookie even double his speed that it's look like he's been so thirsty for TaeTae.

The room was filled by their moans. 

Now they changed position Kookie is now the one who is laying in bed while TaeTae is riding on him like riding a horse.

TaeTae starting moving his hips while moaning because of how good it feels while Kookie is moaning too and holding unto TaeTae's waist.

They're been on that position for 20 minutes and then they changed position again TaeTae kneeled in the upper part of the bed while hold on the corner stand of the bed while Kookie is behind him fucking him.

"Ugh shit! Ugh ! Kookie is so good yeah! Ugh" says by TaeTae.

Kookie even more became so wild and faster you can hear a sound of something bumping like plok* plok* plok*.

"Ughhh TaeTae im cumming ugh! ugh!"

"Please cum inside me Kookie Aghh! Aghhhh! Ugh!"

"Here it is TaeTae i i i I'm cumming aghhhhhhh"

"Ughhh ! Yeaahhhh Kookie it feels so good inside" says by TaeTae who's grasping some air after that strenuous activity with Kookie.

They both laid down on bed while TaeTae is laying his head unto Kookie's arm.

To be continue

Obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें