Chapter Three

The second video ever posted for Vita's Troublemakers AU ^ Art of Dadza also by Vita.

  I'm going to start calling them Vita, because it's so annoying to write that whole thing out a bunch of times. 

  I've been working on getting all my rough drafts down into Wattpad, and it's taking forever. Geez. 

  Trigger Warning(s): swearing 

  This chapter is relatively wholesome.

  Tommy's POV: 

  I shoved my hands in my pockets to force myself to stop toying with my lighter. It was an anxious habit, and it was only made worse by the fact that I'd forgotten to take my pills this morning. 

  If Rylan or Toby had noticed, they hadn't said anything. Good. It wasn't too bad, yet. 

  I was worried about Rylan. Good thing we were going to Dadza's today. Hopefully, Mumza could help him out. Already, I could see that he was in pain again, and his hands kept going to rub his sides or chest whenever he thought no one wasn't looking. 

  We entered the Minecraft Mall, and steered away from any of the plazas and towards the SBI Drugstore. 

  I shoved the door open and we pushed our way into the store. It was relatively well lit, but the corners were a bit dim. The walls, shelves, and racks were filled with wares. Clothes, snacks, drinks. Wilbur was standing behind the counter of the pharmacy desk, idly looking at his phone. When the bell on the door announced our presence, he looked up and grinned.

  "Eyyyy! How's my dirty crime boys!?!" 

  "Hey Wil," we said in unison.

  "For f*ck's sake Wil, stop calling them that," Phil said crossly from behind the cashier's. 

  I grinned. 

  "Aw c'mon, old man," Wilbur said, leaning on the counter. "Don't tell me you've gone all cross." 

  Dadza shook his head and ignored his adopted son. 

  Kirstin emerged from the back room of the stores and hurried over to us, enveloping us in a warm hug. I gladly hugged her back, along with Toby and Rylan. 

  "How are you boys?" she said, ruffling Rylan's hair.

  "Okay," he replied.

  "Fine," Toby shrugged. 

  "I'm good," I said. 

  She smiled and pushed the rim of her hat back (Mumza has big hat). "Good." She eyed our hair. "You guys need a haircut."

  I defensively put my hand on my head, while Rylan self-consciously ran a hand through his hair and Toby rolled his eyes. 

  I shot Rylan a meaningful look then dragged Toby over to Wil and Dadza, giving him space to talk to Mumza. He responded with a grateful look. Kirstin didn't miss our silent conversation, and turned to Rylan as soon as we reached Phil and Wilbur.

  "So, how's life, Dadza?" Toby asked.

  "Yeah," I piped up. "How's the store? What about wife? Wil being a sh*t?" 

  Phil laughed as Wilbur gave me a scandalized look. "Store's doing good, mate. As far as I know, Kirstin's been fine. And yes, Wil is an annoying little sh*t." 

  "Hey!" 

  We snickered at him. 

  We stayed there talking for a while, mostly picking on Wilbur, who did not take kindly to the attention.