Chapter Nine

Good morning, afternoon, or night to all y'all. : ) I am back. Please, please read the trigger warnings for this chapter. Song is Scrawny by Wallows. Art is by Vita of the Dream team!

  BIG author's note here because lots of stuff has happened. 

----------

  Before you start-

  1 - I did not mean to post Chapter Sixteen yesterday. I totally clicked publish instead of save, lol. If you didn't even notice, then good. If you did, sorry. 

  2 - I've begun a spotify playlist! I'll add to it as I find songs.

  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6C6MTVvw6WWGxjUhtlZUDF

  I'll post the link in the comments as well! 

  3 - I have finished mapping out this ENTIRE book, which has taken me a while. I have a rough outline of all chapters, and a good sense of where the plot will be going. Which means I'll be releasing the poll for my next book to write soon. Ya know, the thing I mentioned at the My Schedule and 1K thingy.

  4 - I'm thinking that if we hit 400 votes, I'll do a little Q & A / interview thingy about myself so my readers can get to know me a little. Because I like talking to you guys. You're all awesome.

  Believe it or not, this was originally for 100 votes, but I reached that quickly. So I set it for 300 votes... and we still reached that quicker than this. XD. You guys are amazing <3

  I'll do basic stuff like my general age (no exact numbers for you), my gender / sexuality / pronouns, how many siblings and stuff like that. But are there any questions you guys would like to ask me? 

  Like, hobbies? My favorite streamers? Things I think are interesting about myself? Why I wrote this book in the first place? Idk. You guys can decide if you want.

  Ok. I'll stop rambling. Go ahead and read now

----------

  Trigger Warning(s): swearing, drinking, hangover, throwing up, intrusive thoughts, slander, distorted body image, smoking

  Flashback (bc author is too lazy to write the meet)

   "Oh my g*d, Ry," Toby said, jumping up and down. "That was so g*dd*mn poggers!"

  "How the h*ll do you run that fast?" Tommy asked.

  Ry laughed, albeit a bit breathlessly. "I, I don't run, run that fast."

  "Dude, if that wasn't running fast, I don't know what was. And don't say there were plenty of people faster than you, because that's bullsh*t. You're plenty fast," Tommy argued.

  Mumza pulled Rylan into a hug, even though he was still sweaty, and Phil pulled the two excited boys away from the athlete.

  Wilbur bent over and began untying the laces on Rylan's right foot, pulling off the tracker and putting it into a bucket labeled "L'Manberg College."

  "Water," Blade announced, handing Ry a bottle of water. He took it gratefully, unscrewing the top and sloppily chugging the contents. He probably managed to spill a quarter of it down his front and over his clothes. He struggled to screw the cap back on with shaky hands.