15k Special: The Sidestory Chronicles

Man, you guys are so pog. I have I told you how awesome you are? Yes? No? Well I'm telling you now anyways.

  Thanks so so much for all your support. You have all been so kind and supportive, and I really appreciate it. It makes writing this a THOUSAND times more pogchamp than it would have been. ; )

  Notice: VOTE VOTE VOTE. I won't be picking which AU I do next until we near the end of the book, because I want to give as much people as possible time to voice their opinion. If you haven't yet, go ahead and check out the chapter New Story / AU Poll. So far, the top contenders are Ghost Ranboo AU for first, Imagination and Vigilante AU second, and Delinquients AU third. 

  Without further ado, prompt: 

  Spiders. Spiders have been on the mind a lot recently, as you should be able to tell. The world is so spidery. Why? It sucks. Anyways, Tommy finds a spider on the wall. 

  Trigger Warnings: swearing, spiders, ataxophobia (fear of disorganization)

  !Warning: not thoroughly edited!

  Toby's POV:

  I sat on the couch, scrolling through Twitter on my phone and feeling slightly cross. Covid-19 was sh*t. And now there was a new variant out? Delta or something like that. F*cking stupid. Covid should just be over by now as stop f*cking up life more than it was already f*cked up.

  I sighed, turning my phone off and setting it on the little table next to the couch. I was just going to get myself worked up.

  I stood up and went into the kitchen, grabbing the smoothie Wil had dropped off earlier today and claiming it for my own. Ry and Tom could figure out who got the soda and who got the cookie whenever they wanted. Though I suspected I knew who would get who.

  For some reason, I found liquids a bit easier to keep down than other things. Weird. 

  I grabbed some ice and put it in my drink. Then I opened the pantry and took in our limited stock and looked around for anything that looked appetizing. 

  We didn't have much. I didn't feel in the mood for anything, not even Monster Munch. So I shrugged to myself and shur the cabinet doors. I grabbed my smoothie, almost dropping it because it was colder than I expected from the ice (anyone else do this often? Cuz I do), and then dug around for a straw.

  I knew we had one somewhere, just not sure where. Ry had stuff in a weird order that only he understood. 

  "F*ck, where it is?" I muttered to myself.

  Finally finding what I was looking for, I plopped down on the couch, skipping past all the news channels rambling on about the new spread of the world-wide virus. I ended up on FunimationNow (it's a channel that streams anime. I know bc my friend's dad is obsessed with Attack on Titan) and began watching whatever popped up.

  Before anything could really happen, I heard a scream. I dropped my smoothie, slamming the pause button and was half-way to my feet before Tommy yelled. "There's a f*cking spider on the wall!"

  There was a momentary lull of silence before a confused and slightly muffled "what?" came from Rylan.

  "I dropped my g*dd*mn smoothie and spilled it all over the carpet because you saw a f*cking spider?!" I yelled back.

  "Yes! Get in here and kill it."

  I snorted, stepping over the mess and opening the door to our room. Right behind me was Rylan. Tommy was standing on a chair on the opposite side of the room of us.