5K Special: The Sidestory Chronicles

*Edit* I forgot to change the title to 5k lol. it was originally going to be the 4K special, so i forgot. It's the 5k special, not the 4k special. sorry!

  Song is Lemonade by Dutchkid. Art is the BenchTrio by Vita

  I thought of this idea, and then went, "this is absolutely necessary to add." It's-it's just so- Ugh. WHoleSomE. 

  Also, thanks so much for the 5k. This was originally going to be the 2k special, but then I reached 2k literally the day after I posted the 1k special. And then it was going to be the 4k special... But, I literally reached 5k yesterday. So, yeah! You guys are just too pog for me to keep up with! XD

  So, without further ado, Mumza and Dadza's marriage day <3.

  Trigger Warnings: Swearing

  P.S. Most of this is taken from Christian Wedding Traditions, since that is the one I am most familiar with and have been to a couple Christian Weddings that I can remember.

  Philza's POV:

  I was sweating. G*d, was it showing? I fiddled with my fingers, then glanced at the mirror and carefully ran my hand through my hair again, smoothing as many flyaways as I could. It was weird not wearing a hat.

  "Chillax," my dad said, laughing. He set a hand on my shoulder. "Nothing is going to go wrong. Honestly, Phil. Kirstin loves you and you love her. It's as simple as that."

  I opened my mouth to object, but he cut me off. "Even with a botched ceremony, there's no hiding the fact."

  My dad was right, per usual, so I shut my mouth and went back to fretting silently. 

  Eventually, it was time to leave, and I thought I was going to die. Kirstin was the most beautiful, most amazing woman I had ever met. If this didn't go right, I'd... Well, I didn't know what I'd do.

  I gave a shaky sigh. F*ck it. I was not going to calm down any time soon.

  We arrived at the church where the ceremony was supposed to be performed. I plastered a smile on my face, trying to hide my nervousness and greeted all the participants. 

  There were many people that I recognized, and many I didn't. I dare say Kirstin knows as many people as I do, and I'm a well known traveler. 

  The officiant arrived. The procession began. And I somehow became more nervous than ever. 

  I shifted from foot to foot as everyone lined up in the correct order. Kirstin's mother and my parents smiled at me from where they stood up front as well. The officiate walked in and took his place. I counted to a count of thirty before walking into the chapel of the church, right behind Kirstin's mother. Behind me, Scott--my best man-- followed close behind, taking a seat beside me. The rest of the procession. The ring bearer, the flower girls, all that jazz.

  I never understood all the formality with this stuff, but if it made Kirstin happen, I'd suffer through h*ll and back if needed. 

  Finally, I stood up as Kirstin walked in, her father beside her. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the wide smiles of my parents. 

  The minute my wife-to-be walked into the room, some of my nerves dissipated and the smile I'd stuck on my face began to feel more genuine.

  She really was the light of my life. 

  Her father gave me a smile and a nod, before handing Kirstin off to me. We turned and stood in front of the officiant. 

  The rings were ready.