Upcoming Schedule

Hey, everyone! This is the schedule I have created for the upcoming works I have. Normally I wouldn't create a schedule and would just write when I could with a certain goal in mind, like two chapters a week, and then if I happened to write more I'd post it.

I'm not doing that this time because Season 9 of Zombies, Run! is still on going, and I want to make sure I don't get too far ahead of myself since I don't know the entire plot point of that season and don't want to accidentally write something for book 8 that messes up the plot build up for book 9, which would be for season 9.

Also, Season 9's mid-season hiatus is going to be much longer than the usually mid-season hiatuses of previous seasons. Usually these hiatuses are six weeks, but because of COVID, the second half of the season will not begin until 2022. Since they didn't say when in 2022 it will be coming back, I'm expecting anywhere from a 5-9 month wait, which kills me on the inside, but it is what it is.

I also am doing this to give myself more time because if I am completely honest, I am not a big fan of season 9 so far, and for the first time since I began writing, I am going to be changing certain major parts of canon. If any of you have played the Zombies, Run! Game, you will know I have added new things to canon, such as Project Feive, Sam and Five's relationship, and Five being a test subject for the nanites. Usually though, it doesn't affect the overall plot of the canon story in the ZR game, but adds to it. I may change if a certain person says or does something, but again, it doesn't change the overall plot.

Because of certain things happening in Season 9, I will be changing things in Book 8 because it will lead into the intended changes for Book 9. Because of this, I'm writing certain things ahead of time so I can make necessary changes according to the plot. Plus that way if I don't like my changes, I can fix them without delaying anything on ya'll's end. But I want as much extra time as possible, which is why I will be taking a few more breaks than normal, and I will be giving you three alternate universe short stories that will fill the time of waiting for book 8.

These stories won't have much effect on canon, but if you remember, Five has stated recently she's had dreams of other versions of herself, and these are some of them. It will be explained later in the series. For the most of part besides a couple of mentioning, they don't have much relevance to the plot of the main story. One short story will be adventure packed with a more sweet ending, and another will also be more action packed, but a bit more sad, and the other will be open bittersweet.

For one of the books, the characters will have different names, but are still "alternate versions" of ZR characters. In one story, some characters will have different names and some won't.

This is because in these alternate universes they have the same voice actors as some of the ZR main cast. When that story comes out, you guys can guess which character is which. Some of them may not be as obvious though, or they may not be an alternate character at all. I'll be sure to state it all in the A/N's of each book who is who when it comes to characters that have different names in these AUs.

Now, without further ado, here is the upcoming schedule.

To Be A Warrior, Chapter 74: July 19, 2021

Break: July 20, 2021-September 9, 2021

Venus Rising, Chapters 1-5: Every Friday September 10, 2021-October 8, 2021

Break: October 9, 2021-December 2, 2021

Dystopia Rising Chapters 1-5: Every Friday, December 3, 2021-December 31, 2021

Break: January 1, 2022-February 17, 2022

Mystery at 4,000 fathoms, Chapters 1-7: Every Friday, February 18, 2022-April 1, 2022

Break: April 2, 2022-May 19, 2022

To Be a Champion, Chapters 1-23: Every Friday, May 20, 2022-October 21, 2022

Mid-ish Book Hiatus: October 22, 2022-December 8, 2022

To Be a Champion, Chapters 24-end of book: Every Friday, December 9, 2022-TBD

I only put 'end of book' because I am still unsure many total chapters will be in To Be A Champion because of the changes I plan on making to the canon. Please also note that this is subject to change just because I am a college student and some weeks I may forget to post a chapter, even if it is already pre-written. I'm taking 18 credits this fall (6 classes) so I will be a bit swamped so please just bear with me if I forget to post. I will update the schedule with To Be A Champion as time goes on, and I will probably post them in a community tab when I do, so be on the look out please.

Thank you all for your patience, and while I know it's a bit of stretch since this book ended on a cliffhanger, please know that you can always reread the books I already have published. Thank you and have a blessed day.