Cooking With Flo

"Hello everybody! Welcome to cooking with Flo!" "And Bailey." I jump up from where I was hiding behind the island into the view of the camera. Flo let's out a soft laugh that basically melts my insides, that's my favorite sound in the world. "Yes, and Bailey." She presses a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Today we are making one of Bailey's favorites." "Mac and Cheese?" I ask enthusiastically looking at Flo with bright eyes. "No." She mutters softly with a frown. "Aww." I whisper with a frown of my own. "We're making pizza."

I beam slightly looking at Florence, "yay!" I squeal excitedly. She lets out a small laugh pressing a kiss to my temple. "She loves making pizza." I nod my head enthusiastically as to tell the camera that I did enjoy making pizza.

"We are being a little lazy today, as we are using pre-made dough. Since making our own dough would take a very long time to do." Flo smiles getting out the dough from the fridge as well as the other things that we need for the pizza.

"Alright the first thing you need to do Little B is to roll out the dough." She instructs me. I narrow my eyes playfully at her, "I do know how to make pizza babe."

"You sure?" She teases me with a laugh. I glare at her slapping her ass while I leaned over her to grab the dough. She let out a hum trying to choke down her squeal. "You good baby?" I tease at her while unwrapping the dough from the packaging.

She clears her throat snapping her eyes back to the camera. "Fine." She mutters unconvincingly. She gets affected by me, just as I get affected by her.

I knew she wasn't good, but I played it off. I was letting her take control because it was called cooking with Flo, not cooking with Bailey. "Babe can you hand me our rolling pin?"

She nods grabbing the rolling pin handing it to me off camera. I quickly set up our large cutting board to start rolling out the dough. "Little B, there's a question on the live for you." Flo states softly snapping me out of my own little bubble.

I slide back into frame looking at the phone to read the question. "When did I know I was in love with Flo?" I read out loud. "Hmm let me think..." as I remember I smile goofily thinking back to that day.

7 years prior

Flo had just finished filming The Falling, and she stayed over at my little one bedroom, one bathroom apartment that I was staying in while I was abroad.

We stayed up most of the night watching a Harry Potter movie marathon. When we finally fell asleep it was about 3 in the morning. So, we both slept in this morning.

I had started to slowly wake up to the sounds of someone strumming my guitar that was leaning against my couch. I haven't played it in months so I wasn't even sure how well in tune it was.

The more awake I became I heard a soft voice started to flow through my ears. The voice was beautiful and extremely soothing. I was completely at peace listening to the beautiful voice that was singing in my living room area.

Soon the melody changed indicating the song was now changing. I decided it was finally time to get out of the bed.

As I made my way out of the room the voice started to sing once again. I smile softly as Flo sitting on the ground leaning against my couch strumming my guitar came into view.

I stood there leaning against the doorframe watching her play. She looked so relaxed, like she traveled to a whole different place while she played.

I could tell that she knew I was there watching her because she had stopped playing so quietly. Like she was no longer afraid to wake me up.