US v The World

Just another reminder that this is a fictional story. The starting line-up has been changed to fit the narrative. Same with the substitutions.

Today was our game against New Zealand. I was starting, which of course made me excited. I never started a Olympic game. Back in 2016, I was a sub until we got knocked out. Kristie was still asleep when I woke up. I threw a pillow at her. The blonde immediately shot up in her bed. "Bailey!" She jumps out of bed.

My eyes widen with a squeal. I jump out of my own bed trying to avoid being captured. Tobin and Christen take that moment to walk into our room. "Save me!" I giggle jumping behind Christen. The brunette laughs using her body to protect mine.

Kristie stops her assault for a moment to catch the gaze of Tobin. "Oh no." Christen gulps. "Get em!" Tobin yells out. I grab my mask before running out of the room. Christen was right behind me.

Both of us were laughing as we running through the halls, "Sorry Simone." I apologize almost knocking over the short gymnast. "They're still behind you." I hear Simone call out to us as we continue on our run. We hit the stairs running down the stairs back to our floor. We run to Alex's room. I knock loudly. "Alex let us in!"

Kelley opens the door ushering us in quickly. She closes the door, she watches through the peep hole as Tobin and Kristie run by the room.

"Now, want to explain why I just had to help you avoid Tobs and Kristie?" Kelley turns to Christen and I. "I threw a pillow at Kristie to wake her up." I glance at Kelley with a shrug, she now turns to Christen. "I hid Bailey from Kristie."

"Children. I'm friends with children." Kelley teases with a smile shaking her head. "How rude." We both state at the same time. I sit down on the bed looking up at Kelley and Christen, both girls sat down on Kelley's bed. We turned on the TV before choosing a random movie to watch, halfway through the movie I remembered something. "Kelley where's Alex?"

Kelley leans forward to answer my question, "she is in a Captain meeting with Vlatko, Carli, Cap, and Pinoe." I nod listening to her answer. "Makes sense."

We finish the movie as Alex comes back into the room. "B, Kristie is looking for you. And Christen, Tobin is looking for you." Kelley turns the TV off sitting up in her bed, "They're hiding because Bailey threw a pillow at Kristie and Christen hid Bailey from Kristie." Kelley explains while Alex just lets out a loud laugh. "The fact that you and Kristie act like siblings is the best thing to happen to this team. Secondly, all Christen needs to do is blink and Tobin will melt, that girl is easily the most whipped person in history."

"I think you are far off from that. Bailey can pout through the phone and Flo will melt and do anything the girl will ask for. I've seen it myself." Christen points to me. I blush ducking my head, "that's not true." I try to deny. "Nah, it's true, Florence Pugh is a Bailey Rushman simp." Kelley teases with a smile. I pick my head up narrowing my eyes at my friend, I tilt my head for a second, "okay, you're not wrong. But Tobs is still a simp over Christen." I point out.

"Very true." Kelley teases Christen with a smile, Christen nods with a laugh. "yeah you aren't wrong with that. But Kristie is whole different story." I laugh with a nod, "yeah, yeah. You're right." Kristie doesn't like to give up easily, she's going to want revenge somehow. "I'll text Flo to get Kristie to back down." I smirk slightly, Kristie might like to get revenge and can fight. You know since she's the older sister, but Flo knows how to fight like an Avenger, and is an older sister to her younger sister.

My Little Honey Bee 🐝: My love, Kristie is trying to kill me. I threw a pillow at her, and now she wants to kill me.

Cutie Pout ☹️: I swear you two act more like siblings than Raffie and I do.