Ali♡Ramsha (1)

Author's note:

Today! It had been a year since I tapped a Publish button and started the journey I myself didn't would come this far.
16 August 2020, I still remember the time! It was 10:33 pm. My trembling hands, and increased heartbeat was the proof of my fear, fear of rejection! But you guys made it beautiful. I still remember how much I shared my story...even more than I would write. Thank you sooooo much to all of the readers...who comments, votes and silent readers too...I love ya all...thank you so much for being with me on this roller coaster ride. It wasn't possible without you guys...thank you so much❤
Here is a token of love on this book's anniversary🥺

P

.s: This chapter is unedited as I wanted to publishe it today...and is only the first part of Ali and Ramsha.
××××××××××

Ramsha was Zara & Hoor's Mama's(uncle's) daugter. She just came here and was now making her way to the room which Zara told her was on third floor.

"Yaaar left tha ya right?" She mumbled to herself. "Right hi tha. Left me nahi hoga." She said and stepped towards third room in the corridoor.

Entering the room she fell on the bed dramatically. Sinking in the room in process.

"Hayeee life ho to aisi. Guest room bhi kitna acha hai. Sabko separate. Lekin ye thoda ladko wala color hai. Iske jagah..." She went in thinking mode. She stood up and began to check the room but startled when the bathroom door opened and fresh masculine scent engulfed her. She inhaled deeply feeling pleasant & turned around only to get biggest shock of her life.

Ali stepped out of the washroom in just trousers. His hairs dishelved. Water dripping from his hairs to his toned abs. Before her gaze would make their way downwards she shrieked and turned around abruptly.
"Astagfirullah. Astagfirullah."
Ramsha began to chant.

Ali was shocked at first to find a girl in his room roaming around freely as if she was the owner. And currently was looking at him with her jaws drop open. He got out of his trance when she shouted and turned around. He quickly took his shirt from the cupboard and wore it.

"Ahmm. You can turn around." She turned around with her hands on her face and peeked through her fingers to confirm if he is dressed or not. Clearing her throat she dropped her hands and started fiddling with her fingers.

"Ap?" He asked wanting to know what was she doing here.

"Wo...wo...ma...mai...wo...Fa...Fajar ne ye...room...bataya...tha..." she was badly stuttering and pausing between her words.

"Konsa room kaha tha?" He asked.

"Third floor pr right me fourth room." She said looking down.

"Iska matlab ap meri padosan hai." She looked at him confused. "Mera matlab ye third room hai iske bad wala hai APKA room." He said concentrating on 'apka'.

"I am sorry..." she trailed off looking at him.

He shook his head, smiling. Amused at her behaviour. "Koi baat nahi." Ali stepped towards her a little.

"Waise bhi mera room itna haseen isse pehle kabhi nahi laga." He said tilting his head little to the right looking keenly at her.

Her eyes widened at his statement. She looked at him with opened mouth.

"I...I...I should go." She nearly whispered. Picking her hand purse she went towards the door but stopped at his voice.

"Suniye..." He called her. She stopped but didn't turned around. "Aisehi ronak lagate raha kariye. Is kamre ko ap jaise chand k chehre ki zarurat hai."